Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,570 Posts
Question now is how long before I get my Huracan Evo??
Your SA should be able to give you info but my allocation was December and I was told May build June delivery. So, if you add two months to each it would be July build August delivery for you. However, I don't know how the August shut down affects deliveries so I'd be praying for September if I am you. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,368 Posts
Your SA should be able to give you info but my allocation was December and I was told May build June delivery. So, if you add two months to each it would be July build August delivery for you. However, I don't know how the August shut down affects deliveries so I'd be praying for September if I am you. Good luck!
There are lots of variables right now. That ship fire for one and the ongoing supply issues. I don't think you can really get an a decent guess at this time.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,144 Posts
Question now is how long before I get my Huracan Evo??
The only person that can give you that information with a degree of certainty but not certainty is your SA. Your SA can at least ballpark an estimate........but don't hold him or her to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.