Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ebay Item number: 130760003707

I'm looking for 2006 lambo for a long time. I found one on ebay. It's 2006 yellow Lamborghini, fully loaded...exactly the way I wanted. he emailed me all receipts of all service done from lamborghini dealer. His last offere was $103K.

Is $ 103K price ok for 2006 lamborghini ? ( 100% new clutch, tires, battery tires, brakes etc)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
$103k is dirt cheap. That's what 05's sell for. If he'll accept that I suggest you jump on it right now. Mine is for sale for $119,999. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Price may not be bad, but car is in serious need of a ppi due to so many modifications. I'd make sure the electronics are well sorted. Also i've heard reports that changing the color of the insides of the lights alters the actual beams. I don't know if that's actually true.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I've seen this exact car I believe on the side of a business card I want to say. I think he makes vinyl graphics if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
144 Posts
It is an ugly looking car on the inside, but probably a simple fix if it isn't done with paint...

No idea if the price is cheap for the states but 06 G's in Australia start from $200k and go to about $250k for low milage.

Good luck

·
Registered
484 Posts
Slightly underpriced for the mileage and year. Do you personally like the cosmetic mods?

Personally I love the SL sides, clear engine bay, painted tires but some of the other mods are personally distasteful.

Assuming I read the autocheck correctly, it has a lien on it, so BE CAREFUL

Edit: I agree with the guys above me, the inside looks terrible tbh.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,354 Posts
I like it, even the interior kind of dresses thing up. Overall it seems like a fair deal. Lately I've been leaning towards carbon fiber and probably would change some of the yellow parts to CF.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone for your input. I think I'll put some deposit on this car. I've seen this car in person, I loved interior so much......interior were upgrade from Lamborghini factory. Picture does not justify the color & beauty .......

·
Registered
279 Posts
Looks it sold for $101K. Did you end up buying it?

ebay Item number: 130760003707
I'm looking for 2006 lambo for a long time. I found one on ebay. It's 2006 yellow Lamborghini, fully loaded...exactly the way I wanted. he emailed me all receipts of all service done from lamborghini dealer. His last offere was $103K.
Is $ 103K price ok for 2006 lamborghini ? ( 100% new clutch, tires, battery tires, brakes etc)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Fun if you need pricing advice feel free to make your own topic, we don't bite. I sure asked plenty of members before I bought mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts