Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hit up @Jason B for a Loc exhaust! I couldn’t be happier with my set up! My SL has a high pitch F1 sound which I love!
Has Jason been around lately? There was a thread created in which several forum members expressed having unresolved issues with some of their orders. He said his family member was in the hospital but I haven't seen him since. Hopefully all is well

·
Registered
SL #7007
265 Posts
Has Jason been around lately? There was a thread created in which several forum members expressed having unresolved issues with some of their orders. He said his family member was in the hospital but I haven't seen him since. Hopefully all is well
Sorry OP not hijackng, but I read that thread also. I won’t lie, after reading all of the posts, I did get worried. I ordered the Loc exhaust and Larini sport cats from him. The exhaust came within a couple of days of ordering it. The cats took a while as they are made to order and come from Italy. After that thread came out, I was in text/email communication with him. Not my place to say what he was going through but he did reply to my emails and texts. My sport cats also came when promised. I have no issues with @Jason B.

Going through him or not, the Loc exhaust is the best sounding exhaust for the 5.0. It makes the car scream!!! I came from a 5.2 R8 with a Fabspeed exhaust. It was nice but I wanted that high pitch sound. Can’t get it from a 5.2 which is why I bought my SL with the 5.0.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'm glad it all worked out!

OP - I haven't heard Loc exhausts in person but they come highly recommended. One of my buddies had a LNB exhaust on his Pre-LP and absolutely loved it. It sounded wonderful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts