Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo, found this one.

From the specs below is this a good purchase or a pass...?

Concerns:

- 40% Clutch left at 52k miles...?
- Tires changed at 36k but car has 52k, a lot of wear between those miles?

----------Desc. of Lambo Below-------------

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo with 52k miles. Clean title in hand. Clean car fax. Runs Great. Original color is black. Car is wrapped in vinyl matte green. 40% clutch left. Tires were replaced at 36k miles. Subwoofer in the trunk. Clear engine bonnet.

Asking Price: $75,000

Mileage: 52,000
Body Style: Coupe
Drive Type: All wheel drive
Engine: 10 Cylinder
Transmission: Automatic
Fuel: Gasoline

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's about what I paid for my 2004, wrapped green too. The clutch thing concerns me. I suggest you drive the car, especially if you have never driven one.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Sounds high to me. This is least desirable G with high miles, so should be lowest priced in the market. No front lift, clutch and tires will need replaced, 2004 is lowest HP and undesirable gear ratio. I am thinking 60k is the number for this car if no surprises on PSI.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,637 Posts
Take your time. Wait for a newer car with upgrades and a better deal.
I agree for all the reasons mentioned by others.

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Hi Russ,:wave:

I am with you.

"Act in haste , repent at leisure" and with lambos the price of repentance can be very heavy!

cheers,
john

·
Registered
431 Posts
60k? That seems pretty low!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
There will be better cars coming to market as owners upgrade to a newer Gallardo or Huracan. As time goes on though less of these better cars will surface. Call the dealerships and give them your wish list. The good cars are sold before they ever come to market. As old school says, "get em while you can."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts