Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all,

I am new to this and having owned over 30 sportscars - and still having too many in the garage according to girlfriend , I never had a Lambo - lots of valid and invalid reasons for this. I have now decided to sell one of my cars - Ferrari Maranello and to try the Lambo experience.

I will be using the car for fun driving, but also take it to the office from time to time, being in Luxembourg, the occasional rain shower will be part of the equation too.

I hesitate between the Murcielago and the Diablo 6.0 (eventually in SE form, but not a must), I have ruled out the Gallardo - not enough Lambo for me. Any advice on what to look for? Which car would be the most fun? Easy to live with? I have also heard that Murcielagos, funnily enough have a worse build quality than the 6.0....

Thanks for helping a Lambo virgin.

Gerard
Edit/Delete Message

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Either the topic was not interesting, this place is dead or no one cares to help out....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've recently gone from ferrari ownership (98 355, 74 365BB) to 99 diablo SV and love it. night and day different experience. cant speak to the murci or 6.0, although I suspect the 6.0 is at least as good my car, but the build quality feels superior to the ferraris. very solid car and, with the exception of the huge passenger side blind spot, its actually easier to drive. I still love ferraris but would make the jump again without hesitation.

my $0.02

1 - 3 of 3 Posts