Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The glow is from the sun hitting the rocks. These pics are from a drive I took today. Were taken with an iphone 12 pro max. No filters, no editing. Just a straight picture. This is up by Zion Lodge which is only open to cars from December to around February. Reason it's open because there's not a lot of tourists when it's that cold and during the holidays. I went yesterday (Saturday) and today. I try and go almost every weekend. Been there so much that I know the cops in Springdale and a few of the Park Rangers.
Sky Natural landscape Bedrock Road surface Mountain

Plant Sky Mountain Ecoregion Natural landscape

Plant Sky Ecoregion Mountain Natural landscape

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Car

·
Registered
719 Posts
Incredible pics and drive. Must be a complete blast.

We have roads like that in WV (I-52 or 219) where you can weave around tight canyon roads (though not as high) which take you through yesteryear looking at the many coal mining towns, some abandoned. Kinda freaky but super fun.

Most folks there have never seen cars like yours in the flesh and the response is off the scales. Last time I was there in the 458 the hillbillies came after me on a Polaris!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Fantastic photos, makes me want to travel.

·
Registered
445 Posts
The glow is from the sun hitting the rocks. These pics are from a drive I took today. Were taken with an iphone 12 pro max. No filters, no editing. Just a straight picture. This is up by Zion Lodge which is only open to cars from December to around February. Reason it's open because there's not a lot of tourists when it's that cold and during the holidays. I went yesterday (Saturday) and today. I try and go almost every weekend. Been there so much that I know the cops in Springdale and a few of the Park Rangers.
View attachment 304099
View attachment 304100
View attachment 304101
View attachment 304102
Great photos! Is that color from the factory or is that XPEL stealth? Looks great.

·
Registered
536 Posts
You lucky dog! Wish I could go to Zion every weekend. My 2 trips there were nothing short of epic. Really disappointed that the NPS is doing a lottery for Angels Landing as opposed to a straight permit purchase. but something needed to be done with how crowded it can get.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
View attachment 304099
View attachment 304100
View attachment 304101
View attachment 304102
Great pics. Just stunning

1 - 20 of 20 Posts