Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum, and so I'm sure you all know already, but Glen at AMH parts is amazing! My Gallardo was missing a screw on the engine cover. I wanted to order some and he sent me 4 of them, NO CHARGE. I'm sure they are a couple buck each, PLUS shipping from UPS. You don't see that kind of service much these days! Thanks Glen. You just bought yourself a lifetime customer.

Registered
I'm new to this forum, and so I'm sure you all know already, but Glen at AMH parts is amazing! My Gallardo was missing a screw on the engine cover. I wanted to order some and he sent me 4 of them, NO CHARGE. I'm sure they are a couple buck each, PLUS shipping from UPS. You don't see that kind of service much these days! Thanks Glen. You just bought yourself a lifetime customer.
Vincent,

Yes. Glen is amazing! Ships quickly and parts are usually in stock. Needed a throwout bearing for my Murcie, not only did he have the part, I ordered it on a Saturday and had it by Tuesday. Glen, is my go-to guy for Lambo parts.

Registered
Glen is A+ I can't say enough good things about his service 馃憤馃徏

SuperleggeraTT

Registered
Glen is The Man!!! he went out of his way and shipped parts on Friday so I can get it on Saturday like he promise...

Registered
Glen is absolutely wonderful! I have purchased many items from him over the past several years. Here is an example of his customer service:

Last summer I went to order a new scuff plate for my Gallardo SE from him. Turns out the manufacturer was not making them anymore so I purchased a regular Gallardo scuff plate from him. The difference between the two is the "SE" is missing.

Over six months passes and Glen contacts me yesterday to advise he found a scuff plate with "Gallardo SE" on it. I tell him I never installed the "Gallardo" kick plate so he says, "return it." I couldn't believe it!

So I ordered the SE style scuff plate and will return the non-SE style after I receive it. This is customer service far beyond what should be expected!!!!

Thanks Glen!

Registered
Even for international orders (I'm in Australia) Glen delivers EVERY time.

Service, price and promptness is what I like about AMH. Couldn't recommend him enough.

Keep up the good work Glen! :)

Registered
I will add to this! I need EGT sensors and tubes, ordered at 3:00PM NEXT DAY, he shipped it to my shop, they had it there the NEXT MORNING! This guy ROCKS!

Registered
Yeah Glen is great. Customer service is great and he helps me out whenever I email him.. Ordered parts for my mercedes, gallardo and 911 from Glen and all have been good transactions..

When I request a price on some items he will let me know straight up that there isn't much markup from the dealer and it will make more sense for me to buy from a dealer in Canada instead of shipping parts from the USA to me.

Thanks Glen

Registered
I have to agree!!! Glen has bent over backwards to accommodate me. I referred several folks to him and my brother just bought a CF rear spoiler for his 6.0 Diablo. Perfect in every way!!!

Super Moderator
All good experiences here. Thanks Glen. Everything is appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts