Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Vendor
1,335 Posts
I didn't see a model listed for the LP740-4 S on Boomcraft/Stardropper's website. If you hear back from them, would you please inquire if this is available?
Good news, all. All variants of the Aventador are available! I am still getting all of the details together but its looking good. I will report back as I hear more

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am installing the first Stardropper / Brilliant exhaust in America on any Aventador today/tomorrow at Corsa Motorsports in Scottsdale.

I ordered the system back in August (2.5 months ago).

To say it is going to be absolutely mentally INSANE would be a true understatement. The design and build quality / welds are second-to-none.

The entire system weighs around 30-35lbs.

California shops have tried to copy this design for LP700/720/750 and cannot replicate. After seeing in person I can understand why (as can my shop owner friends).

I am SO excited.

Will report back soon.

Reactions: BRU and Kratos

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I am installing the first Stardropper / Brilliant exhaust in America on any Aventador today/tomorrow at Corsa Motorsports in Scottsdale.

I ordered the system back in August (2.5 months ago).

To say it is going to be absolutely mentally INSANE would be a true understatement. The design and build quality / welds are second-to-none.

The entire system weighs around 30-35lbs.

California shops have tried to copy this design for LP700/720/750 and cannot replicate. After seeing in person I can understand why (as can my shop owner friends).

I am SO excited.

Will report back soon.
Yeah they thought they could and promised us they could and wasted our mf time.

Can't wait to hear yours bro. I'm gonna be stalking your Instagram like a lion in the grass. Lol

Reactions: LAMBO_JESUS

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
44 Posts
Please upload a video to YouTube for those of us not on IG! Excited to hear your results.

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
44 Posts
I signed up for Instagram just to see the video he posted this morning, holy crap that exhaust sounds amazing!! Let's get something going, I want my AV to sound that good too. Just...wow.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I signed up for Instagram just to see the video he posted this morning, holy crap that exhaust sounds amazing!! Let's get something going, I want my AV to sound that good too. Just...wow.
Yep that higher pitch is definitely there over Powercraft, Kreissieg, and Capristo. No Aventador owner needs to get any other exhaust besides this. In fact, when people ask "what exhaust is best for my AV?", stop giving out 20 different choices and just say Stardropper, and be done with the thread.

·
Vendor
1,335 Posts
@BRU @Vividracing I’ve got a buddy who just picked up his roadster and he’s interested in a group buy for a star dropper. Depending on pricing, I may also join.
I am finalizing everything now so this week we should be able to get some orders in. Anyone who is interested please email me directly with your info so its a little easier to keep track

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Guys the deal with @Vividracing is a great one. I've spent the last 2 weeks laying this subject out and comparing costs, and theirs is top notch. I just placed my order through Vivid.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts