Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah it's insane.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hooooly that high pitch sounds absolutely insane! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Kratos

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is pretty epic, would love to see their exhaust configuration. I am assuming it is an X pipe of some sort.
Whatever it is, they managed to do what IPE, FI, Capristo, Kriesseg, and all the other big boys couldn't do.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Are you sure it is the real sound coming from the exhaust and not someone dubbing with their voice? I can certainly do that with my voice :D

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are you sure it is the real sound coming from the exhaust and not someone dubbing with their voice? I can certainly do that with my voice :D
Do you think that there was some type of editing done to manipulate the sound?

·
Registered
118 Posts
This sounds great!
kreissieg is still the best sound I've ever heard from an Aventador...they have 2-3 different sound packages so be sure to hear the F1 style.

thanks for sharing this!

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This sounds great!
kreissieg is still the best sound I've ever heard from an Aventador...they have 2-3 different sound packages so be sure to hear the F1 style.

thanks for sharing this!
If the sound from this is real, no way Kriesseg even comes close to this.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Do you think that there was some type of editing done to manipulate the sound?
If you look at the F1 engines and how their exhausts are designed, you will have to fit a series of small straight pipes (no cats) to produce that kind of high pitch sound (like a high pitch clarinet). Technically you can fit a modified clarinet looking pipes into the header, but then you will loose a lot of performance due to too much restriction.

The car looks like it has stock tailpipes, so I am not sure if the sound is real. I just hope it is because it sounds great!

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you look at the F1 engines and how their exhausts are designed, you will have to fit a series of small straight pipes (no cats) to produce that kind of high pitch sound (like a high pitch clarinet). Technically you can fit a modified clarinet looking pipes into the header, but then you will loose a lot of performance due to too much restriction.

The car looks like it has stock tailpipes, so I am not sure if the sound is real. I just hope it is because it sounds great!
I hope it's real. But it does make you wonder how a small time tuner (relatively) outdoes 12 big companies who've had 9 years to accomplish it and couldn't.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probably just luck more than anything engineered :)
Well as long they can reproduce it, I guess it doesn't matter, lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well as long they can reproduce it, I guess it doesn't matter, lol.
Yup. I stumbled on a perfect exhaust setup for my GTR by accident also. Just by smushing 2 unrelated systems together and ended up with the "perfect" noise that a bunch of people copied afterwards.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup. I stumbled on a perfect exhaust setup for my GTR by accident also. Just by smushing 2 unrelated systems together and ended up with the "perfect" noise that a bunch of people copied afterwards.
Haha you wish you kept it secret? LOL

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I couldn't hold it any longer. I put in an order. Should be here in 3-4 weeks. :p 😱:cool:🤟

Reactions: k3silk

·
Registered
149 Posts
I messaged a bit with Kratos on Insta.

Stardropper are the ones who created this exhaust for the Tokyo Auto Salon. It is real sound. It is a MEGA X-Pipe (so basically... instead of 2 x 2.5" pipes after cat deletes, you are taking an entire V12 down to 3.0" total for a section of exhaust) -- and also features equal length cat-deletes (test pipes) which are important to the pitch too.

Gintani definitely studied the Stardropper design and now will get credit for it (in the USA), but this is on several cars in Japan and sounds absolutely MENTAL:

Reactions: 06viper

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The exhaust master has spoken, Haha.
Thanks for schooling me bro.
Wow, 9 years and everyone thought they could design an exhaust that this car needed, and they couldn't. And maybe they just should have copied Stardropper....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts