Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I was fortunate to get an allocation for a Ultimae coupe for MSRP which I should be taking delivery for by the end of January.

I was certain I would keep this car for the foreseeable future but seeing the madness of SVJ prices and the very limited Ultimae production run, I'm now considering selling it, I'm told it will probably fetch $150-200k over MSRP, so I'm conflicted what what to do.

How do you speculate the market will look in a year? What would you guys do? Spec below:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I would keep it without question. No one knows what will happen to pricing, but even if it comes back to earth I think the Ultimae is a keeper. The last of the line and will end up being quite valuable at some time. JMO

Reactions: Lambo8888

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
If I use that $700k to invest in gold, the most I could make during ok times is prob around $30k or so. $200k is like 6 times the profit soooo yeah :sneaky:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
$740,300 + tx CAD

Options:
  • 5 yr warranty
  • Sensonium sound sys.
  • Garage door opener
  • Telemetry
  • Travel pkg
  • Full livery matte color
  • Carbon engine bonnet
  • Y Bonnet and Fixed air intakes in carbon
  • Orange calipers
  • Carbon wheel caps
  • Leirion wheels
  • Matte paint (20k option)
  • Stitching color (orange)
  • Full PPF
Flip it without taking delivery and save on the 10% luxury tax and the BC luxury tax if you're out in BC.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, ask yourself this…..If the MSRP was $150-200K higher, would you have bought the car in the first place?
No probably not, it was already a bit out of my budget but when I got offered the allocation it was very hard to turn down and I figured I wouldn't lose money on it when I did it, but because of the market now I can actually make money from doing nothing so, it's obviously something to consider

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
If you bought it to enjoy it, the price is of no concern, ENJOY IT.

If your worries about its value, or your just money greedy, then you dont deserve it and should sell it.

What are you going to do with the extra money, go to a few extra dinners or movies, buy another car...

you came into this world with nothing...you should enjoy it and leave this world with nothing.

I guarantee you, you dont get a better seat on the airplane to Heaven if you die with more money then the next guy.....all you get is cheated out of enjoyment you could have had, but you did that to yourself.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I am sure OP has already made up his mind but I would keep it. Though no wrong answer, Best of Luck!

·
Registered
525 Posts
If it was me I would sell it, buy the AV replacement, flip it and make more money. This market isn't going to last forever so might as well milk it.
Where is the satisfaction in that strategy? Not only would he potentially deprive a real enthusiast from being able to spec a car from new, but he’d also be depriving himself of having a new V12 Lambo to enjoy and create memories with for several years.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts