Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first car show my wife and I have attended since the start of the COVID pandemic. It felt great to be out and about after 6 months of house arrest. We went armed with our masks and when people wanted to talk we responsibly donned our trusty masks. 😷. I have to say the Huracan was a hit, a Star........many admirers; it's truly a thing of beauty!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Looks great
I am about to head out to a show in a little bit.
I find taking the mclaren or Lamborghini, people admire it but don’t really “get it”.
I am going in the corvette today just to fit in a little.
I think it’s the mid west not so big city mentality.
Will report back after

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great
I am about to head out to a show in a little bit.
I find taking the mclaren or Lamborghini, people admire it but don’t really “get it”.
I am going in the corvette today just to fit in a little.
I think it’s the mid west not so big city mentality.
Will report back after
Sounds great; Your comments are on the money and easily relatable. Our Huracan was the only truly high end car at this show but we were received very well....no overt or subtle hostility that we observed.
Post pictures when you get back.......feels good to see people re-emerging from hibernation.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,039 Posts
Nice pics! Your Lambo really stood out and I imagine got a good deal of attention. Also it looks like you were the only one there with a Lamborghini.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice pics! Your Lambo really stood out and I imagine got a good deal of attention. Also it looks like you were the only one there with a Lamborghini.
Thanks Russ and yes we were the only Lamborghini at the car show but I will go one step further the only Lamborghini I have ever seen on the road, in fact, is my own. I think that speaks to at least two factors: the cost of the car and the limited production numbers.

·
Premium Member
14,039 Posts
I thought I was the only who lived in a part of the planet where you never see an exotic car, or I should say not more than a couple of times a year.

·
Premium Member
14,039 Posts
Falcon Family, lol. I love those old chevys. I had a 55, a 56 and a 57 Nomad. And in that day I did all my own work on those cars. Nothing complicate at all.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Falcon Family, lol. I love those old chevys. I had a 55, a 56 and a 57 Nomad. And in that day I did all my own work on those cars. Nothing complicate at all.
Great to see these old cars they are beautifully maintained/restored.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I don’t want to hijack your thread
This show was unlike any I had been to
It was fun and a good time
not a lot of “old” stuff

·
Registered
9 Posts
@Lambo2018 , I saw you roll up as well but didn't get a chance to come say hello. Welcome and we should meet up sometime. Not sure if you saw my G but did you make it to the Supercar Sunday last weekend?

This was from Supercar Sunday! We have a good group of guys/gals that we try to stay connected with when these events pop up.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I went to the Georgetown Pistons on the Square but not the Supercar Sunday; were you at the Georgetown show? What is the the schedule for the Supercar Sunday? Location?

BTW, my friend that is a beautiful G!

Addendum:
I got all the info; looks like the 3rd Sunday of the month.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was actually parked next to this guy after the black vet left the show....

You should check out Coffee and Cars Austin for next event. If you're on Facebook, I have a small Facebook Messenger group that I keep in touch with other exotic car owners for special events that may not be known to all but happy to add you to the group.

Check this out for next Coffee and Cars...

You should also check this next event coming this Sat...https://www.facebook.com/events/327977585022557 > Wheels and Warriors

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went to the Georgetown Pistons on the Square but not the Supercar Sunday; were you at the Georgetown show? What is the the schedule for the Supercar Sunday? Location?

BTW, my friend that is a beautiful G!

Addendum:
I got all the info; looks like the 3rd Sunday of the month.
Right back at ya! Love your ride. Where did you get it lowered or is it stock?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right back at ya! Love your ride. Where did you get it lowered?
Thanks! Didn't.....unless that was courtesy of the previous owner. The previous owner was a good caretaker for the 9 months he had it.

BTW, COTA is still not up and running yet either. Probably will go, weather permitting to the Pflugerville Cars and Coffee on the 4th of October but to bad I missed Supercar Sunday......looks like that was the place....

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Found this youtube post of Supercar Sunday........

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Attended the Georgetown car show again today, the 17th of October......some real cool cars were out and about!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts