Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
...An oil change and transmission fluid flush were carried out in 2019....

These transmissions require fluid flushes? Never heard of that with most manuals.
The E-gear and the manual cars have the same trans-axle it is just the actuation that is different. I have had to change, not flush there is a drain plug, my trans fluid like 3 times in the 10 years I have had it. The car will start to act funny at low speed like in parking lots turning when the fluid needs changing. It is the differential that starts to act funny since it is a trans-axle and has the transmission and differential together. My car has 63k miles now, e-gear.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Dont forget the buyer also has to pay a 5% buyers fee to BAT, so that is another 4k. Still a great deal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just talked to the guys who sold it, in person; I can't say for sure but I didn't get the idea they were lying. They sell mostly trucks but happened across that one as part of a trade from a regular customer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Smoking deal!
Turns out it may have been smoking in more than one way. I heard that particular car is known among the small circle of manual transmission cars to have problems, along with the transaxle having been replaced. One commenter on BaT pointed out the fake dashboard lettering and phony-looking seat emblems - and fake carbon. It's one thing to fake that stuff but another to present it as if it were genuine.

Hope the buyer didn't just get hosed, but there's probably a reason it sold for so low.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I known of a certain yellow super clean, super solid gated 05 that will be for sale soon ;)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts