Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, I'm not too active on the boards, but am so excited to have finally secured a gated LP car that I've always wanted and just had to share. Hours ago I bought the 2013 Gated LP560-4 in Giallo Midas from Shelby at Elite Autos in Jonesboro AR. I flew up to check it out and test drive and the car is almost flawless, I can't wait to get it back home. Thanks so much to @Oldschool for assembling the list showing just how rare these cars are (will attach his list to the end of this post for those who have not seen it). I love my other cars (Huracan, 458 Spider, 991 GTS), but this one is something special and will be in the collection a very long time! Here are some pics

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
128 Posts
Congrats. I know that wasn't cheap but bet it'll keep going up in value over the years and an amazing driving experience. Beautiful, beautiful car!

·
Registered
417 Posts
congrats! as mentioned, shelby is a good dude

Reactions: JoelB

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Love it. Wish I could fit my size 14’s in that little wheel well and work 3 pedals. Just too tight for my comfort and very much wish I could have had a gated G. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Congrats - life also took me through the exclusive gated LP club for a year. Definitely a privilege to own one of these masterpieces.

You picked up one of my favorite specs on that car (color and final edition!) Enjoy being a great custodian on her, there are less and less of these to pick up it seems as the years go by (mine also went to a 'forever' home).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats - life also took me through the exclusive gated LP club for a year. Definitely a privilege to own one of these masterpieces.

You picked up one of my favorite specs on that car (color and final edition!) Enjoy being a great custodian on her, there are less and less of these to pick up it seems as the years go by (mine also went to a 'forever' home).
I took delivery a few days ago and love the car, so well made and in fantastic shape. I'm definitely planning to keep this in the stable for the long haul. Great investment car and a ton more fun than mutual funds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.