Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just finished a deal on a gated anniversary..had a gated LP 550 then two Aventadors, evo on order...but was missing the gated sooo much ha...has 5800 miles and a rare oem titanium exhaust...will send more pics when it arrives! But here is a quick pic of car
F8305D37-F23F-4A35-B45C-EA818C0C5CAD.jpeg

I have a quick vid of the exhaust

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hey guys just finished a deal on a gated anniversary..had a gated LP 550 then two Aventadors, evo on order...but was missing the gated sooo much ha...has 5800 miles and a rare oem titanium exhaust...will send more pics when it arrives! But here is a quick pic of car
Yo ruffinit!
Welcome back to the gated community. I know you previously owned 11721. I almost bought that car when it was at L Houston but it had 20" Rays VRG wheels at the time and those would not do well on Pittsburgh roads. The only Anniversary I know of on the market was Sunir's. If you will please PM me with the last 5 digits of your VIN I will add you back to the registry as a current owner. Thanks and happy shifting!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yo ruffinit!
Welcome back to the gated community. I know you previously owned 11721. I almost bought that car when it was at L Houston but it had 20" Rays VRG wheels at the time and those would not do well on Pittsburgh roads. The only Anniversary I know of on the market was Sunir's. If you will please PM me with the last 5 digits of your VIN I will add you back to the registry as a current owner. Thanks and happy shifting!
Hey bud!! Yep that was the LP!! Ha I changed the wheels right away! Drove that for 4yrs 7k miles didn’t lose a dollar sold to friend who just sold amd didn’t lose a dollar ha...super excited about this anniversary...uploaded a quick vid of exhaust.vin is 13957

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Congratulations on your 50TH Anniversary Gallardo! You now own the gem of the gated manuals and by the way you weigh less than a Superleggera!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: ruffinit

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations on your 50TH Anniversary Gallardo! You now own the gem of the gated manuals and by the way you weigh less than a Superleggera!
OK, curious on the numbers. A quick google suggests the Superleggera was 2,954 lbs. Similar search brings up 3,048 lbs for 50th anni. Not trying to quibble over 100lbs. Both cars are AWESOME!
DSC_3155edit.jpg

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
OK, curious on the numbers. A quick google suggests the Superleggera was 2,954 lbs. Similar search brings up 3,048 lbs for 50th anni. Not trying to quibble over 100lbs. Both cars are AWESOME! View attachment 292807
It gets confusing. Lamborghini lists dry weights on the cars and they use the LP550-2 dry weight for the 50TH Anniversary Car. The 50TH cars have all Alcantera inside, Carbon Seats, and are all Manuals. That drops the weight over the LP550-2 E-Gear by over 100 pounds. The Superleggera is AWD and E-Gear. The Superleggera has the lighter glass but that does not make up for the other differences. They are still very close in weight no matter what. The two lightest Gallardos for sure.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It gets confusing. Lamborghini lists dry weights on the cars and they use the LP550-2 dry weight for the 50TH Anniversary Car. The 50TH cars have all Alcantera inside, Carbon Seats, and are all Manuals. That drops the weight over the LP550-2 E-Gear by over 100 pounds. The Superleggera is AWD and E-Gear. The Superleggera has the lighter glass but that does not make up for the other differences. They are still very close in weight no matter what. The two lightest Gallardos for sure.
Any idea on the weight for the manual Superleggera (which mine is?) I don't have a way to weigh it but maybe at some point, I can find one.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah they are very close amd wow that green gated suoerlegerra must be awesome! Love it! @Tomaso...have you heard of a lambo designed titanium exhaust? Motor cars of Atlanta had one and put it on few years ago...any interior pics of the superlegerra?

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Any idea on the weight for the manual Superleggera (which mine is?) I don't have a way to weigh it but maybe at some point, I can find one.
It would drop at least 25 pounds losing the E-Gear shifting mechanism. I held one once and it weighed at least that.
Found this post below for a PRE LP,

"2008 SL with CCB. Bone stock with exception of 19 LP-560 Apollo wheels. weighed with 3/4 tank of fuel. US car.
3380 lbs with NO driver."

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Yeah they are very close amd wow that green gated suoerlegerra must be awesome! Love it! @Tomaso...have you heard of a lambo designed titanium exhaust? Motor cars of Atlanta had one and put it on few years ago...any interior pics of the superlegerra?
Never heard of that exhaust? Bet it sounds great. Swapped mine out for a BBI/Lamborghini Dallas designed custom exhaust. It is stainless and sounds awesome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks guys, here's a couple more pics. Yes, the car is pristine really. Just over 7k miles. Definitely a long term keeper. As far as I know, the only manual Gallardo LP Superleggera with color (others are 2 black, 1 white and 1 gray). These cars are so much fun to drive!

Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570 Superlegerra Green-9933.JPG
Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570 Superlegerra Green-9930.JPG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts