Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent the question regarding the GPF to Lamborghini customer care and received this response. Rest easy my friends we don't have to bite the bullet!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Good afternoon Mr. ,

I hope all is well and apologize for the late reply. We have verified with the Technical team that the GPF (Gas Particulate filter) will not be present on the 2022 Huracan EVO. I hope this information helps. If you need further assistance please contact us at 1-866-681-6276. Thank you and have a wonderful day. Take care.

Best regards,
Automobili Lamborghini America LLC
Roland

US/LA-A
Customer Care America
Automobili Lamborghini America LLC.
2003 Edmund Halley Dr, Reston, VA 20191
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fellow members do I get an AMEN? :giggle:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice...now I dont have to worry about exhaust mods.
I know the GPF revelation makes the forum members rejoice but the Green New Deal crazies are probably lamenting vociferously. :rolleyes:

Registered
Good work Al thanks for the info.
Iam amazed how these people who believe the green new deal actually will make a difference.
God is in control...i have no worries.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^Are they coming after us? Reminds me, once again, of the incensed villagers going after the monster in the Frankenstein movie.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amazing there anger...they need some love.
Yes they do look, well, a little rabid but you have admire them for they never let facts encumber their arguments.

Registered
You got to give it to Lamborghini customer service.

I remember when my Perf got delayed due to EPA delays and my SA was clueless so I e-mailed Lamborghini NA and someone responded within 24 hours. Not only that, the person who responded gave me detailed information why there was a delay and he kept in touch with me until my Perf arrived.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ferrari did not like this
I seriously doubt Lamborghini owners are terribly sad about Ferraris' ruffled feathers mane馃惔. It is, what it is......... :giggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.