Lamborghini Talk banner

Garage door programming

3K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Lifeinthefastlanev12 
#1 ·
im so frustrated with this! Cleared all old codes by holding down buttons 1 and 3….pressed buttons on remote and car at the same time,,,,then pressed button on actual opener in the garage….then did the thing in front of headlight and saw 3 orange flashes….STILL doesn’t work! Any suggestions?

#5 ·
Dealership was useless. Manual not much better. I googled a post somewhere (can't rememember if it was this forum )and the programming process was slightly different. With that knowledge I was able to program the H but it still took a half dozen tries.

#8 ·
As @Blu Bull and I both suggested I would try the learning button. I had my wife up on a ladder while I ran in and out of the car until we made it happen. Funny part is the car arrived in Texas in June and it was hot as hell........man I was pissed it took so long. We have quite a few cars and have had quite a few cars but the only one that was recalcitrant when it came to programming was that darn 2019 580-2. Just remember, never say die! ;)

#9 ·
I don’t even try anymore after no success with my last 3 Huracans.

#15 ·
Thanks Albert, it is pretty clear that you need to be in front of the passenger side headlamp. I had one guy swear to me he stood in front of the Drivers (right) side headlamp to program his, lol Nevertheless, I did try both sides multiple times. Maybe I will give it another go, as in Winston Churchill 's, "never never never give up".

#18 ·
Russ I squatted and aimed the remote horizontally at the passenger side headlight. Next time you swing by I'll show you how I did it but it was over 3 years ago and I would have to google the instructions again.

Was like a "Hallelujah" moment when I got it to work. Even yesterday after I got home from work the Homelink button didn't work so I pressed #1, #2, #3 then #1 again and then the garage door opened. I swear my Homelink is possessed.

Unlike wife's Mercedes which took 2 minutes to program the very 1st time and works perfectly every day.