Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im so frustrated with this! Cleared all old codes by holding down buttons 1 and 3….pressed buttons on remote and car at the same time,,,,then pressed button on actual opener in the garage….then did the thing in front of headlight and saw 3 orange flashes….STILL doesn’t work! Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
Yep Still nothing
FYI, it took several attempts to get my 2019 580-2 programmed, and I also resorted to using the garage door opener learning button even though my garage door opener does not have a rolling code. Though, I had no problem with the EVOs' X2. Bottom line is don't give up, and if all else fails call the dealership, sometimes they will send a tech out to do if for you.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
im so frustrated with this! Cleared all old codes by holding down buttons 1 and 3….pressed buttons on remote and car at the same time,,,,then pressed button on actual opener in the garage….then did the thing in front of headlight and saw 3 orange flashes….STILL doesn’t work! Any suggestions?
Dealership was useless. Manual not much better. I googled a post somewhere (can't rememember if it was this forum )and the programming process was slightly different. With that knowledge I was able to program the H but it still took a half dozen tries.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
As @Blu Bull and I both suggested I would try the learning button. I had my wife up on a ladder while I ran in and out of the car until we made it happen. Funny part is the car arrived in Texas in June and it was hot as hell........man I was pissed it took so long. We have quite a few cars and have had quite a few cars but the only one that was recalcitrant when it came to programming was that darn 2019 580-2. Just remember, never say die! ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,069 Posts
I don’t even try anymore after no success with my last 3 Huracans.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I don’t even try anymore after no success with my last 3 Huracans.
Did you try the learning button on the garage door motor? Though, it is quite perplexing why Lamborghini is so challenged when it comes to all electronics. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
I had zero problems on both mine

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I had zero problems on both mine
I never had a problem on the EVOs X2 but on the 2019 580-2 it was a pain in the, well, ya know.

·
Premium Member
21,069 Posts
Did you try the learning button on the garage door motor? Though, it is quite perplexing why Lamborghini is so challenged when it comes to all electronics. :giggle:
I programmed my garage door openers and my entry gate opened by simply pushing the learn button and then the button on the handheld and it work perfectly. The car is another story. First of all everyone has a different idea of which is the right headlight or the left headlight. It depends if you are in the car or in front of the car. Anyway I did both and nothing works.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
I programmed my garage door openers and my entry gate opened by simply pushing the learn button and then the button on the handheld and it work perfectly. The car is another story. First of all everyone has a different idea of which is the right headlight or the left headlight. It depends if you are in the car or in front of the car. Anyway I did both and nothing works.
It is the left bumper, see attached. I would call the dealership and ask them to send a tech and help you out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,069 Posts
Thanks Albert, it is pretty clear that you need to be in front of the passenger side headlamp. I had one guy swear to me he stood in front of the Drivers (right) side headlamp to program his, lol Nevertheless, I did try both sides multiple times. Maybe I will give it another go, as in Winston Churchill 's, "never never never give up".

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,698 Posts
Thanks Albert, it is pretty clear that you need to be in front of the passenger side headlamp. I had one guy swear to me he stood in front of the Drivers (right) side headlamp to program his, lol Nevertheless, I did try both sides multiple times. Maybe I will give it another go, as in Winston Churchill 's, "never never never give up".
:giggle: That's it, the indomitable spirit of a Lamborghini owner.

Reactions: Russk

·
Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
313 Posts
I had trouble programming mine also, but didn't give up. It took a few tries but I got it.

FWIW, I programmed my garage doors by holding the transmitter to the DRIVER side headlight, not passenger side.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Russ I squatted and aimed the remote horizontally at the passenger side headlight. Next time you swing by I'll show you how I did it but it was over 3 years ago and I would have to google the instructions again.

Was like a "Hallelujah" moment when I got it to work. Even yesterday after I got home from work the Homelink button didn't work so I pressed #1, #2, #3 then #1 again and then the garage door opened. I swear my Homelink is possessed.

Unlike wife's Mercedes which took 2 minutes to program the very 1st time and works perfectly every day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts