Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea on pricing for a replacement gallardo rear and a gallardo front wheel?

Having been cut up at a roundabout today I reckon I might need to replace both on one side and get a four wheel alignment done.

Thanks

:mad:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Check on eBay. I see it posted there every once in a while. It might ended up cheaper buying the whole set on eBay than getting 2 at your local dealer.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had seen a set of used G-car wheel on e-bay, it was around US$3k plus. However, I bought a brand new front wheel from dealer it was around USD1.6k

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
price confirmed at £674 + VAT per wheel.

London Lamborghini charged me £120 + VAT per wheel for the two to be refurbed - they outsource the work and I have yet to find out who does it but they really screwed them up!

They have refaced the rims where the damage was but then only sprayed that part of the rim prior to laquering the whole wheel..

..Net effect - two tone wheels, over spray on the inside of the rims (where they failed to clean them before spraying) and beacuse they clearly didn't de-wax the wheels before laquering them, the lauquer has reacted and ruined the finish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts