Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here. I wanted to ask a few questions about both cars.

I wanted to know which one is has more interior volume?

I am 6'6 about 300lbs. I want to buy/drive a Lamborghini but not sure if I will fit or not. I don't exactly know anybody who owns one and I'm sure dealers don't just let you test drive these without some sort of commitment such as down payments or what not.

Just curious if anyone out there that is larger owns any of these fine exotic cars and would like to chime in on how well they fit in these?

I might just get a Audi R8 but I'd prefer a Lamborghini. :D

Any comments on the subject are welcome.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
907 Posts
You'll be tight regardless of which model. The lp640 will be the largest of all. It has slightly more headroom than the murci and the seats are lower. The width inside is much greater than a Gallardo too. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Murcielago roadster with the top on you have less room than the coupe.

lp640 coupe for you and even then you will be cramped.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Personally I have ridden in both a LP560 and a 640, and driven the 560 and sat in the drivers seat of the 640. I am 6' around 170 and fit well in both. The 640 was a smaller spot, but a more comfortable fit. The seats would probably be a bit tight for you, unless you found one with the large seats. The Gallardo was much larger on the inside...my only issue with it was the pedals are very close together for anyone with big feet and wide shoes. Hope this helps soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Personally I have ridden in both a LP560 and a 640, and driven the 560 and sat in the drivers seat of the 640. I am 6' around 170 and fit well in both. The 640 was a smaller spot, but a more comfortable fit. The seats would probably be a bit tight for you, unless you found one with the large seats. The Gallardo was much larger on the inside...my only issue with it was the pedals are very close together for anyone with big feet and wide shoes. Hope this helps soon
Hey man, thanks for the reply! You just seen my you tube video of me driving the 360 Modena on ice right?

I been looking around for one, I really like the Ferrari but I really want a Lamborghini I'm not sure which one to get. The 360 fit well surprisingly but It's idk. It's debatable. I mean if I can get a Gallardo or 640 for around the same price I rather go with that. As you can see in the video I am a larger guy. lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey man, thanks for the reply! You just seen my you tube video of me driving the 360 Modena on ice right?

I been looking around for one, I really like the Ferrari but I really want a Lamborghini I'm not sure which one to get. The 360 fit well surprisingly but It's idk. It's debatable. I mean if I can get a Gallardo or 640 for around the same price I rather go with that. As you can see in the video I am a larger guy. lol
Yes sir, I did. I doubt you could find a Murcie for a price around what it would be of a 360, but a Gallardo you probably could.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I've seen Gallardos around 90k and I've seen 640s selling around 140. But is the Murci worth the extra penny?

That 360 I was looking at was 95k. All are nice I'm sure I'd be happy with any of the choices I just wanted to know if I could fit into one. lol

I'm sure I could I mean Shaq drives a Murci and a Gallardo.

Just wanted to see which one was actually larger on the inside.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
We've had this discussion before and what came out of it has a lot to do with build. In order to fit at that height you need to recline the seat, so it becomes all about leg to torso ratio.

Have you considered getting the seat modified or changed? That said, if you fit in a 360 you should fit in a gallardo. 6'4 myself with a relatively ling torso and fit fine. Sure my knees are up a bit but I don't even notice.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It has to be slower with a few hundred kilos of mass and a Shaq in it :) Handling must be weird since you're basically driving a limo and have to make wide turns everywhere. Kinda ruins it...
Oh that would be cool if there is a video out there somewhere of him or somebody driving it maybe around a track or something.

That would be amazing if there was.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Forgoten214,

Do you have a dealer with Lamborghinis for sale near you? They may not let you tear up the pavement, but I have never been to a dealership who was not fine with someone taking a seat in one. If you are thinking of buying one, I am sure they would be more than happy to let you take a seat.

I think it is really important. My dad is only 5' 6" but he is miserable in my Jalpa. The seats are form fit and they fit me like a glove at 5' 9" slender build. My dad has wide shoulders and broad build. The seats cut into his shoulders and dig into his sides. He is not heavy, just broad. I have sat in several Lamborghini models they are all very different. I think it would serve you best to test fit any that you are thinking of. Should not be a big deal to do unless there are none in your area.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey i am new here to and thinking about either getting a gallardo spyder or lp640 coupe or roadster and I am 6'3 and 220 more of a muscular build and i am wondering if i can fit comftorable in them or will it be tight and not enjoyable aswell as if anyone has both witch one do you like more and is there anyone that is over 6ft and uses it as a DD and loves it would love any comments and would appreciate it very much

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you and do you use you g as a DD and how do you like it and would you recommend as daily use, have you ever driven a 640 and do you like it better than the g???

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've had the pleasure of sitting in an LP560 and honor of riding in a Murciélago SV.

You have to climb in and out of the car to get into the seat, but once you are buckled up you are not going to sway around. The seats hold you like a glove, while still giving you room to move around without being uncomfortable. Leg room was considerate for me, I'm short I admit, but I was able to stretch my feet all the way out or have them slanted at an angle like a triangle. The pedals in both the SV and LP560 seem to be fairly close together, so wearing wide shoes should be avoided but they are manageable. All in all, the seating positions in both of the cars seem very similar and can be easily adjustable to a certain extent.

Here are some photos for you to guesstimate. :p

The owner of both of those vehicles above should be able to give you more insight. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts