Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...

Here it is: Go read my webpage here:
Gallardo Data – Motor Pixel

Please be sure to read all the info.
The short version is
  • Data is incomplete of course
  • About 12% of collected VINs so far are gated manuals in the USA
  • There are currently less than 500 known manuals in the USA... and likely less than 675 total USA as a guesstimate.

A lot more specific data and explanation is on the page. I make no claim to 100% accuracy but the collected manuals are or should be quite accurate. I will try to respond to any follow up Q's.. or love... or hate... in comments below but may take some time to respond.

A big thank you to others who had started this undertaking long ago and Patrick R in Europe who is continuing to help. We will be cleaning up some of our "trim" data for things like how many Superleggera we have collected in a while. So right now it is more general data, Manual USA data, and some Color data. Data will continue to grow as my software collects more VINs from online (actually found four new ones today that are included in all the data above).

-Michael

·
Registered
SL #7007
438 Posts
Good read! Nice work!

Reactions: mcomet

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you for all of your work on this! This is very interesting and confirms a lot of the information that has been discussed. I really enjoyed reading your write up on the rarity of our gated Gs and your about page that shows your history of these cars and many others.

Cheers!

Reactions: mcomet
1 - 4 of 4 Posts