1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I hope you can help me
Im from Brazil and own a TT Gallardo Stage 3
I currently have an issue that my tunner doesnt know how to solve.
when I give some strong accelerations with the car and then I stop it somewhere and turn it off and start it then the car just doesn't move. he turns on, but I shift the first gear, accelerate, and he doesn't move. the injection and traction control lights are on. the oil pressure and oil temperature displays are at zero. I have to wait about half an hour with the car off before he can answer and walk. When i turn it on after this time, all the lights turns off , the oil displays are ok. could you tell me what is this? they say the car overheated, the turbines are too big and there is no cooling and that happens. I am a layman on this subject, but it does not seem to be that.
i hope someone can help me

thanks for all

·
Registered
351 Posts
I’d check the connection at the body harness behind the passenger engine cover that aligns with the intake. I had that come loose before and it killed my oil pressure gauge.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d check the connection at the body harness behind the passenger engine cover that aligns with the intake. I had that come loose before and it killed my oil pressure gauge.
do you think this could be the responsible for the this problem? I mean
This sensor could be the cause to the car turn on and it doesnt move forward even after i engage the first gear or rear?

I thought about any problem in the Syvecs ,like overheating

hope for your response

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts