Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what a "Track Pack" is for a Gallardo? They are telling me that it is a package that comes with a tranny cooler and an extra set of wheels - anyone know about this or what kind of extra set of wheels they are?

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I found it!

Sport Suspension, suede steering wheel, power steering cooler, heat deflectors, air filters, sport tires on titanium wheels in addition to standard wheels.

$6670.00

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah! I dont fit in the car very well - if I did I would definitley do it! alot of fun to drive but I am 6 2" 260 lbs anyone this big in a gallardo?

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
billabong said:
by the sounds of all your recent posts, you are really considering a gallardo! :confused:
Very Observant! I am a little nuts like that! I get into something - when I do its big!

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Can still get that ORANGE Murcie I worked for you the other day.........

PS You owe me a lunch for the long distant calls...LOL LOL

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roytoy2003 said:
Can still get that ORANGE Murcie I worked for you the other day.........

PS You owe me a lunch for the long distant calls...LOL LOL

Roy anytime your in New York - the entire night is on me! you have always been helpful since day 1!! I thought they sold that Murci roy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
geeze im new to the board and im considering a gallardo spyder but im 6' 8" 330 lbs, im fairly certain i wont fit, anyone this big have one here?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I saw the Gallardo Shaq owns at Bacchus auto in Fort lauderdale ..it was a "stretch" Gallardo..it has perhaps an extra 2 feet inserted into the middle. I don't think Shaq could do well at the track with it, but for cruising Miami beach, this is the ticket for him :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
other people have posted that Lamborghini can modify the seats, but i think ill just get a set of custom brackets made and toss in some Sparco seats or something similar

1 - 13 of 13 Posts