Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's been a while.. I just purchased a 2012 STS. I think someone might have tuned the car with an actual race tune or something. Behaves very much like the huracan super trof race cars I have driven. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anyway to get a hold of a stock tune map and get it loaded back in the car. The car has headers and straight pipes. At about 3000 rpm it just wants to buck. So basically I need to go strong on throttle all the time and it runs like a champ. If I try to just drive it like a normal street car it doesn't want any of it.

Thoughts?
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Hey guys, it's been a while.. I just purchased a 2012 STS. I think someone might have tuned the car with an actual race tune or something. Behaves very much like the huracan super trof race cars I have driven. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anyway to get a hold of a stock tune map and get it loaded back in the car. The car has headers and straight pipes. At about 3000 rpm it just wants to buck. So basically I need to go strong on throttle all the time and it runs like a champ. If I try to just drive it like a normal street car it doesn't want any of it.

Thoughts? View attachment 305763
When I sold my 580 I gave them the software tune which contained the stock tune on it. You probably need to find the owner that loaded it. You might want to call either Eurocharged, VF or maybe VIvid, they should be able to tell you how or where to find the stock tune.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I sold my 580 I gave them the software tune which contained the stock tune on it. You probably need to find the owner that loaded it. You might want to call either Eurocharged, VF or maybe VIvid, they should be able to tell you how or where to find the stock tune.
Thank you

·
Registered
509 Posts
congrats and best of luck getting the tune figured out..i love our sts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Beautiful example Congratulations!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am asking around. Thank you!
congrats and best of luck getting the tune figured out..i love our sts
Thank you! It is an amazing car. I can't believe how tight the feel of the car is. Way better than the Scud.. I just like the f1 trans in my scud more. haha.
Beautiful example Congratulations!
Thank you
nice car good luck
thank you
Beautiful STS!
thank you
Congrats. Just a thought. Maybe a clutch soft reset by holding both paddles in. There’s a how to on the forum for the sequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll ask. thank you.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
PM me... i can help you.

·
Vendor
203 Posts
Usually a stock "map" has values which will account for or adapt to certain mods like intake, exhaust, things of that nature. There may not be enough room to accommodate for catalyst removal as you're increasing flow substantially and the stock software wouldn't be able to adjust fuel trims enough to where the car is operating with the proper air fuel ratio at all rpm and engine loads.

When you run a spacer, all you're doing is removing the rear 02 sensor from the exhaust stream and trying to fool it into thinking the cat is still there. It doesn't do anything to correct for improper air to fuel ratio caused by too large a change in volumetric efficiency.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts