Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Im selling my custom made Lamborghini Gallardo spider subwoofer that mounts in between the front seats. It has two 6 inch JL Audio speakers and sounds and looks great. I've listed it on ebay - you can search for Gallardo subwoofer. Buy it now is $1430 and it cost over $4K to have it made. Here is a picture of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi,
Im selling my custom made Lamborghini Gallardo spider subwoofer that mounts in between the front seats. It has two 6 inch JL Audio speakers and sounds and looks great. I've listed it on ebay - you can search for Gallardo subwoofer. Buy it now is $1430 and it cost over $4K to have it made. Here is a picture of it.

I like the sub, butttt anyway I'll watch the auction for it GLWS

Not to be funny but dude you wrecked 2 lambo spyders?? Ive been checking out your green one for quite awhile on copart.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the sub, butttt anyway I'll watch the auction for it GLWS

Not to be funny but dude you wrecked 2 lambo spyders?? Ive been checking out your green one for quite awhile on copart.
and a Ferrari 360 and 3 Porsche 911's over the past 25 years. oops.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey man check dm , I offered u basically what you are asking for , let me know or if I should just bid on ebay thx

·
Registered
83 Posts
bought this sub , got to my house all spashed up during shipping. asked seller for only 100 back to help with repairs and was ignored.

is it his fault ? maybe not ? . either way not a good experience. not recommanded

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was so close to buying that!! I saw sellers fault should have been packaged to protect it. Post a pic of what it looks like when received. If you went thru paypal you should be able to open a claim. I would

·
Vendor
2,431 Posts
FRAGILE items like this should never be shipping during Christmas/new years from an end user. Ups/Fedex is super rough during this time. Is that when it came?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was so close to buying that!! I saw sellers fault should have been packaged to protect it. Post a pic of what it looks like when received. If you went thru paypal you should be able to open a claim. I would
nah too lazy to post the damage . i sent those to seller. not going to open a claim i sent it as friends and fam to save him some money.

ive hook ups to get it fixed as i do own a wrapshop in toronto. anyways...im just upset that he ignored me when i only asked for 100 back lol

FRAGILE items like this should never be shipping during Christmas/new years from an end user. Ups/Fedex is super rough during this time. Is that when it came?
some what bro ... ya those guys are a mess. they will get killed off by amazon n all that other stuff soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts