Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hello,
I've been owning an SE for about 10 Years.
Nothing spécial except :
the rear plastic engine's bay that can't hold the heat and usually brakes After 2/3 years
rear bumper holders where exhaust tips are screwed usually brakes, so you Can buy a greater skelleton
The suede's steering wheel (i changed mine by a CF+learher without issues for years)

Great upgrades are interior leds, CF parts, Android HeadUnit,dimming rear view mirror...

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello,
I've been owning an SE for about 10 Years.
Nothing spécial except :
the rear plastic engine's bay that can't hold the heat and usually brakes After 2/3 years
rear bumper holders where exhaust tips are screwed usually brakes, so you Can buy a greater skelleton
The suede's steering wheel (i changed mine by a CF+learher without issues for years)

Great upgrades are interior leds, CF parts, Android HeadUnit,dimming rear view mirror...

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk
I also own an SE and can confirm #1 and #3 on this list have happened to me and will to all models over time as well as the non-dimming rear view mirror being an annoyance, though I avoid driving the car at night most times.

Everything else with the car has been pretty solid. The SE has all the upgraded features that you would find in the 07-08 models like updated gear ratios and engine output as well as all available options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.