Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentleman,

I am visiting some friends in Las Vegas in the first week of July and I am hoping to take this opportunity to rent a Gallardo, seeing how this is the car i plan on buying in the near future. I currently live in Kansas City and there aren't any rental places nor do i have any friends with such cars that would let me drive.

Do any of you own/visit/recommend a specific company?

I don't plan on going crazy with a rental for a variety of reasons (don't want to disrespect the car and don't want to end up wrapped around a light post) I'm also not doing this to show off, I simple want to experience the car before i have opportunity to buy one without any pressure from a salesperson.

Thank you for your input.
RR.

·
Registered
262 Posts
There are couple of companies that let you race exotics on a track. I think it's called Dream racing or Exotic Racing.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I rented an Huracan from Royality Exotics just off the strip early last year, then when my dad went later in the year rented one for him. They're not track/racing rental but you can take it out on the desert roads and get on it. We drove ours to Hoover Damn and around Red Rock Canyon. They have all kinds of cars to pick from and they don't have one of those dumb stickers or plates that says "rent me" with a phone number on them.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Be careful to choose a good company. Somewhere on the forum people were talking about renting in Vegas and being hit with an absurd list of restrictions.

I don't know which ones are good, but I have heard that some are really bad as far as what you can do with the cars.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Be careful to choose a good company. Somewhere on the forum people were talking about renting in Vegas and being hit with an absurd list of restrictions.
Some do, I even saw that. That's why I went with Royalty. They're pretty fair and reasonable. They told me to take it to Hoover Damn, Grand Canyon(if you rent it long enough), etc. They even had the routes already programmed into the GPS. Showed me how to use some of the performance features of it, etc. You do have to show you actual insurance binder, but other than that it was no different than renting any other car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could check out:https://www.gothamdreamcars.com/exotic-car-rental/las-vegas

Rob Ferretti has a number of vids on youtube and is the COO I believe.
Rob Spaghetti! yes his company is in my short list. thanks for the recommendations guys. i am looking to do a "street rental" not so much track because i want a small (24 hours small) taste of what its like to drive this car on regular streets.

Ive done the track and time permitting will also be visiting the track in Vegas.

Any other input will be appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts