Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Wonderful James. I must say that's intense. That road with it's blind corners is a bit nerve racking to watch. Great driving! That should be used at the beginning of a movie :)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
James did you drive your Gallardo in front of the white 911 GT3 in Africa during Gumball 2004 when the 911 GT3 crashed ?

http://www.gt3000.com/videos.htm -> chasing Rory

·
Registered
66 Posts
some nice driving, james. did you put the camera on a mount of some sort that resisted the bumbs, or is that being handled digitally by the camera itself. pretty impressive.

h

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey That Was Cool, I Think I Am Going To Take My G Car Out Of Hibernation This Week We Have Great Weather This Week.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FutureFbodyOwner said:
How fast was he going in that video I wonder.
Top speed was around 130mph on the final straight. Through the twisty parts it was 90-110mph (Id guess ;))

The sound in the back ground is the metal gate on the manual box.

Glad you enjoyed the Vid. That was really a test for camera positioning on this years Gumball Rally. So get ready for some fantastic footage on our return towards the end of May :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
nice one

jamesketchell said:
Thanks. The road is a bit wider than the camera gives it justice. Having said that a Merci or Diablo would struggle down there. Which is why i love my G :) Bring it on Subaru / Mitsubishi boys......country lanes are no problem for my "baby" lambo
yea nice car mate
shame about the cheesy music
hahahahahahahahah

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.