Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
‘07 G Nera gated 6speed, '12 Maserati GT MC, sold, '95 355 Ferrari- sold, '05 SL65 AMG- sold
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any they’d like to sell? Need them for my 07’ Nera. If not, best place to purchase? Thank you in advance.

·
Vendor
2,621 Posts
IMG_6906.jpg

I have quite a few custom options that look great and come with oem clips, etc. shoot a text or Pm and can send more pics.

Reactions: Blambo

·
Registered
‘07 G Nera gated 6speed, '12 Maserati GT MC, sold, '95 355 Ferrari- sold, '05 SL65 AMG- sold
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you 😎👍

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
BLambo, while not OEM I think a very good option is to buy high-quality aftermarket. I bought a set of westward European from Glenn at AMH and had them custom fit to my car. Perfectly done with grommets. I have an 08G. Cost to my memory around $350? Or so. Maybe $330? Here’s pic of my OEM (plain, no logo) and of the aftermarket (logo and Script). Sorry, you have to zoom in to see the second one. They far exceeded expectations.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
That said, I’m just looking over your photos and a couple of things. One, congratulations on a gorgeous spec! Two, I noticed you already have excellent looking floor mats. I love the large bull logo on your car. They are a wear and tear item so you might want to just wear them out and buy a new set later?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DiabloClyde,
Thanks so much!! Those look awesome. This is what I’m looking for. Clean and simple. My mats have the bull stitched in them. They’re cool but looking for again, simple 😎

·
Registered
94 Posts
BLambo, while not OEM I think a very good option is to buy high-quality aftermarket. I bought a set of westward European from Glenn at AMH and had them custom fit to my car. Perfectly done with grommets. I have an 08G. Cost to my memory around $350? Or so. Maybe $330? Here’s pic of my OEM (plain, no logo) and of the aftermarket (logo and Script). Sorry, you have to zoom in to see the second one. They far exceeded expectations.
Diablo Clyde- can you send me your direct contact Glenn at AMH? not sure of the location and would help when I call in. These ones on the right with the bull and red border was approx. $330??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts