·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pictures of momo edition

For $242,000.00 you get upgraded seats, momo kick plates, momo shift knob, carbon fibre wing, mirrors, and dash. In addition, dealer told me shorter shifts, race suspension, and upgraded engine. I took some pictres of it while I was at the VIP Lambo demo at California Raceway....did about 9 labs around the closed course. Once I resize it, I'll post it. Looks great!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wokandroll said:
For $242,000.00 you get upgraded seats, momo kick plates, momo shift knob, carbon fibre wing, mirrors, and dash. In addition, dealer told me shorter shifts, race suspension, and upgraded engine. I took some pictres of it while I was at the VIP Lambo demo at California Raceway....did about 9 labs around the closed course. Once I resize it, I'll post it. Looks great!
thanks for the pics and the info. but why$242k, it is too expensive, around $100k more than normal Gallardo. the Diablo Momo costs around $40k more than normal Dablo roadster.

and wht kind of upgrades done to the engine???

·
Registered
17 Posts
As you know, a fully loaded 2005 "G" at MRSP is already between $194,000 - $205,000. You add the upgraded engine (dealer told me engine is same as the up coming Piton), carbon fibre stuff, exhaust, MOMO detail, and dealer mark up.....you easily get to $242,000! And we all know that we can get a low 2004 M for that kind of change. All depends on what you want.......a very limited MOMO "G" or a M. Still, the MOMO looks HOT!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Which exhaust are they using? I spoke to Jeff at OCL service (nice guy) and he told me they have desinged their own exhaust for the Gallardo. According to Jeff it has the best sound of all and gives the Gallardo a (much needed) boost in low-midrange power.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Sorry Guys. I just can't get used to that interior. Looks like a car this guy would drive. JMO. And I love extreme looking cars! :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i found some pictures of a red Momo edition gallardo. looks better..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
more pictures ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
That yellow and red interior is still fugly.
But it seems it has chrome rims as well.

That's not an option for the standard Gallardo is it?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yes it is an option along with the "Gunmetal Gray" rims. I like the carbon fibre additions to the car but that red and yellow interior just doesn't do it for me...lets hope nobody gets shot and buried in one of these. :evil:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Imho

The red/yellow works just fine for me. Lamborghini owners are by nature individualists and not into mainstream, commitee decided(think, Toyota, GM etc.) interior color trends. The red/yellow is an off the wall combo agreed. It is daring. I love it because it is different, daring and I know Ferrari would love to have done it FIRST, but dares not for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
66 Posts
detour_racing said:
Sorry Guys. I just can't get used to that interior. Looks like a car this guy would drive. JMO. And I love extreme looking cars! :confused:
I agree...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts