Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We wanted to thank Michael for purchasing our Billet HT350 Stage 3 with our Super lightweight Flywheel for his 1,800 hp/1800 foot-pounds torque(2440 Newton meters) Twin Turbo LP560. His TT LP560 is build by U GR. Michael liked the power but didn't like how it would drive. Even though he had a lot of clutch left, he wanted to get a clutch that's more driveable and can also handle the power. That's why he got our Billet HT350. Our Billet HT350 can handle from 1,000 to 2,000 hp with different stages.

Michael has had the clutch for over 2 years and has been driving more often than before because it has a very smooth take off with a linear engagement. He can go for longer drives and enjoy it without worrying about the clutch engagement.

We have the lightest flywheel for LP and Pre-Lp Gallardo.

I will have him post his feedback.

·
Registered
54 Posts
While the Tilton carbon clutch is considered to be one of the best for competition use, the HT350 is an improvement all around in terms of drivability. It has great pedal feel and smooth engagement while still being able to hold the power. Definitely worthwhile for a car that is mainly driven on the street.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm actually the new owner of Mike's (MTV8) Gallardo and I agree 100% with this. I came from a Tilton Triple Carbon clutch on my 1125rwhp Supra and I had a terrible time getting used to that clutch. The Tilton Carbon clutch is like an on/off switch with very little (maybe 1/4 inch) of grab-area. So you either stall the car or gas&go... The HT350 Hi-Tech Kevlar clutch on this Gallardo drives like any stock clutch car. I hopped in it and was driving like I had owned this car for years. It's very easy to engage with lots "grab area" so start/stop daily driving is not a problem. I'm assuming the Tilton which was in this Gallardo previously was just as annoying as my Supra was.

As far as driveability and enjoyment experience I will 100% only replace this clutch with a Hi-Tech again. I get nothing from posting this, just a fan of this product.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm actually the new owner of Mike's (MTV8) Gallardo and I agree 100% with this. I came from a Tilton Triple Carbon clutch on my 1125rwhp Supra and I had a terrible time getting used to that clutch. The Tilton Carbon clutch is like an on/off switch with very little (maybe 1/4 inch) of grab-area. So you either stall the car or gas&go... The HT350 Hi-Tech Kevlar clutch on this Gallardo drives like any stock clutch car. I hopped in it and was driving like I had owned this car for years. It's very easy to engage with lots "grab area" so start/stop daily driving is not a problem. I'm assuming the Tilton which was in this Gallardo previously was just as annoying as my Supra was.

As far as driveability and enjoyment experience I will 100% only replace this clutch with a Hi-Tech again. I get nothing from posting this, just a fan of this product.
Welcome to the forum. There are only 5 US spec factory 2009 LP560-4 manuals and 3 of them have been TT'd! Enjoy the car safely.

·
Vendor
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While the Tilton carbon clutch is considered to be one of the best for competition use, the HT350 is an improvement all around in terms of drivability. It has great pedal feel and smooth engagement while still being able to hold the power. Definitely worthwhile for a car that is mainly driven on the street.
Thank you for your great feedback on our HT350. This is why it's so difficult to build our HT350 clutch that can handle up to 2,000 hp and drive very smoothly. We are the only company that can do this. Glad that you liked how smooth and driveable our clutches are.

·
Vendor
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Congrats on buying this beauty!!! Glad that you like our clutch. When you get a chance, post some pictures of your TT Gallardo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts