Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. So I've been looking for a way to make my exhaust a little louder, found Capristo exhaust remote
Gallardo LP550, LP560 & LP570 : Standard Exhaust Remote Control Kit w/ Lambo Plugs

Had something like that on my 2013 bmw m6, worked perfectly. Would something like that cause a CEL to pop up? Any experience with Capristo remote?

Also been thinking a lot about the sprintbooster, specifically the PedalBox
DTE Systems PedalBox

Had it on my m6 too, was a lot of fun.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

·
Registered
414 Posts
I had that system with remote on my 360, loved it and no issues. All it does is override the ECU and lets you control open or closed. Should have no problems.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Capristo told me this unit WILL throw codes, and that is why I opted to NOT install it.

You should call them, verify, and post your answer here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carbuff
Too late man, purchased both :D
If it throws codes, it's okay, I haz the CEL remover in my trunk; or maybe Eurocharged will do something to ignore this specific code.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Eurocharged can tune out the CEL. I've talked to them about it...
Plan on using them for my G when I get the car and install the LNB exhaust with catless mid pipes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
carbuff
Too late man, purchased both :D
If it throws codes, it's okay, I haz the CEL remover in my trunk; or maybe Eurocharged will do something to ignore this specific code.
How did it go with the remote exhaust valve control?

The LP exhaust is just too quiet during low RPM, almost Lexus quiet. Good and bad, very stealthy and pleasant most of time. But a little embarrassingly quiet sometimes.

My previous 04 sounded mean as hell with the Tubi exhaust, proper amount of noise at all RPM other than initial start up.

One thing I like about Maserati is that even though car are not very fast, I enjoy drive them slow due to the amazing sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts