Lamborghini Talk banner

Gallardo/LP high performance clutch group buy!

3925 Views 28 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  RMR
In order to keep the discussion in one location, follow the link. Thanks for looking and happy father's day!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Vendor
1,871 Posts
Good news, we're convinced the LP flywheel will work on the pre-LP cars, just got word. If it doesn't we'll refund the money for the flywheel. I'll amend the original post to reflect this.
I wasn't going to post anything but we received a lot of emails about the flywheel. I noticed a lot of false statements. You mentioned that you're convinced that Pre-LP and LP flywheels are the same. They are not the same. LP and Pre-LP flywheels are totally different. I'm surprised with your claim because If you have done one Pre-LP and one LP, you would have know that they are different.

· Vendor
1,871 Posts
Would there be any downside to having ultra-lightweight flywheel/disks? As in, aluminum?
Depends who makes them and how the pressure plate is calibrated.
Would there be any downside to having ultra-lightweight flywheel/disks? As in, aluminum? (with appropriate friction surfaces on the 'wheel, such as steel, tungsten, tungsten carbide, whatever your high-tech minds can come up with.)
Depends on who makes them and how the pressure plate is calibrated.

· Vendor
1,871 Posts
Tavarish and B is for Build have manual transmission but I have an Egear. Lamborghini dealer told me if I go with an aftermarket clutch to make sure it works with Egear. Can you direct me to a shop that has installed your Egear clutch?
We have hundreds of E-gear customers. DM me and I'll get you their contact information. Let me know where you live, may be we have a customer in your area that you can test drive our clutch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.