Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Racing Sport Concepts

If its this bumper, unpainted (or painted gray), and comes with all the parts i'll take it and paypal you.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,207 Posts
You say pre 2008, why would it not fit a 2008? I don't see any change inn the earlier models. Sounds like it is sold anyway.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still available $1600 to forum members LP560 style bumper for your G, complete with factory grills etc, yes this is very very high quality, and yes it is a bolt on JD (727) 505 5709

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jdorr,

Still available ? Are you willing to ship it to canada ? Do you have a lp570 bumper ? How much plez

Thanks DOHC :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought one. Overall, a nice bumper for the price. Was not bolt-on, as I had to drill and cut holes. I ended up taking it to the local Lambo bodyshop to do the rest of the work.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,207 Posts
It must be long gone, jdoor hasn't replied back since February.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fitment will never be perfect on aftermarket parts. I've seen $30k Hamann kits with poor fits, too. The best you can do is work with a bodyshop to make it work.

On my particular car, the driver's side fit really well but the passenger side bowed out just a tad (near the marker light). Good from 4 ft away, but not as tight as the factory. Fiberglass doesn't bend, so I'll live with the bow. I could have gone with a polyurethane bumper, but they were more expensive and i heard they bow after time. Hopefully, the fiberglass will be solid (only time will tell). I'm not sure anyone would notice unless I pointed it out, but I was staring at all the seams. The front hood gap looks great, though, which is most important.

I still haven't picked up my car from the install, but after I do I'll post pics.

The important thing to know is that on some cars, the bumper will mount right up. On others, it will take some minor tweaks on the bumper. One thing is for sure... for the money, this makes the car look amazing.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Bought an lp-570 bumper from him...The bumper is under molding process...I'll get it in about a week. Will post pics of the bumper.

DOHC :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Waiting to hear some more feedback from members regarding fit and quality. I was originally planning on buying the RSC one over a fiberglass version, but it's very hard to resist at this price.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Will do !!! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts