Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Came out today to find my rear nearside almost flat, does anyone know where the jacking points are on the Gallardo so i can take the wheel down to the tyre shop for them to look at it

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi Chris,

in the owners manuel thay should have a section for emergengy jacking positions. If that fails one must scan the underside BY HAND to find a metal plate, attached to frame members to lift the vehicle without damamging false belly pans.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got Lambo assist to come out and show me, if anyone is interested this is how to do it:
Drive car onto 2" plank on side you wish to raise , this allows room for a trolley jack to roll under. place a wooden block on top of the jack to avoid marking the car, position the jack under the end of the cross member, not the easiest thing to get to even from the rear the same for the front but Italians have never been knowen for making things easy :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
:( Came out today to find my rear nearside almost flat, does anyone know where the jacking points are on the Gallardo so i can take the wheel down to the tyre shop for them to look at it
There is a 3" wide frame member about 24" wide just below the rear bumber. Put a floor jack right in the middle and you can jack the entire rear end, no sweat. If you want to jack just one rear corner, lift where the stabilizer bar goes through its plastic housing and then turns forward.

Alan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts