Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,

I recently heard of a shop in the Detroit metro arear that has done a one-off special interior for a Gallardo owner on the East coast. He has put together a web site describing the work and offering to do a few more.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

Marc

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Hello Folks,

I recently heard of a shop in the Detroit metro arear that has done a one-off special interior for a Gallardo owner on the East coast. He has put together a web site describing the work and offering to do a few more.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

Marc

Hello......Yes Tony Venzano,,,,,The best in the business an Italian Master craftsman...... Any questions just pm me ill be glad to answer them as that is my car he did

·
Registered
130 Posts
Tony told me it would be "about" $17k-19K for 2 Gallardo seats and 2 door panels. I didnt inquire any more after that.

For that price... I think I am just going to get 2 new Carbon superleggera seats and have the doors done locally with another reasonable but proven shop.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Tony told me it would be "about" $17k-19K for 2 Gallardo seats and 2 door panels. I didnt inquire any more after that.

For that price... I think I am just going to get 2 new Carbon superleggera seats and have the doors done locally with another reasonable but proven shop.
He won't be the cheapest because his work is second to none..But as they say you get what you pay for..For me i only wanted the best especially when its being put into a Lamborghini the inside should reflect the outside and that was my problem with the car so bland and not up to par with the outside of the car...Now it is befitting the car expensive looking outside and inside in materials and looks...The car is complete....It is a work of art inside and outside...... 😎 😎 😎

1 - 7 of 7 Posts