Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends, i recently had the opportunity of driving one of these machines in Paris and i really loved it! I just wanted to share this dream coming true with you friends.

I have to mention how jealous i feel of all those who own a Lamborghini.

Youtube:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Nice experience. Your friend took great care of you! I hope you bought him lunch or beer!

BTW
Jello effect in the video can be due to data transfer speed between the camera and the memory card. I got this when using a high speed memory card. It went away with a cheap lower class memory card.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Looks like you had fun, but not gonna bite my tongue on the following:

1. Why are you driving in AUTO mode? If you're driving a Lamborghini with E-Gear, you need to be in Sport mode (or Corsa if an LP560+ car) and shifting the paddles yourself - that's what they're there for. Wasted the whole point of it! Might as well drive a Camry if you're gonna drive in AUTO.

2. If this is your 1st drive, keep the damn radio turned off. The engine music is the only music you need!

3. Driving "casual style" with one hand draped over the steering wheel is the sign of an amateur. Put both hands on the wheels at 9 and 3.

Now go back out in that same car and drive it properly! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks like you had fun, but not gonna bite my tongue on the following:

1. Why are you driving in AUTO mode? If you're driving a Lamborghini with E-Gear, you need to be in Sport mode (or Corsa if an LP560+ car) and shifting the paddles yourself - that's what they're there for. Wasted the whole point of it! Might as well drive a Camry if you're gonna drive in AUTO.

2. If this is your 1st drive, keep the damn radio turned off. The engine music is the only music you need!

3. Driving "casual style" with one hand draped over the steering wheel is the sign of an amateur. Put both hands on the wheels at 9 and 3.

Now go back out in that same car and drive it properly! :D

this guy rented the G for 100$/20 minutes in downtown Paris
I guess he's not allowed to use the paddle shift for some reason...
the guy who's filming also rents a black Ferrari California at the same price...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Indeed, and there is no way he drove it over 170kph on these streets, there is just not enough clear straight lanes on the way. BTW the speed limit is 50kph ... And I won't comment on the one hand driving and the music :tdown:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Say hello to Diana when you eat it in the tunnel.
Amateur indeed.
Have to agree... I'm glad you got to experience the Lambo, but really it's just plain dangerous to run it that hard in those conditions, I wouldn't want to be in the car or anywhere around the area....

·
Registered
357 Posts
this video made me laugh ..... sorry dude but ur facial expression when hammering the gas pedal was the gold LMAO ..:hail::D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Guys,

To be honest the title is misleading. Ive been to Paris countless times, and even in my Porsche 911 I couldnt get more then 130kph in the city and even then I was stopped by police. Unless on a highway 40kl out of Paris (minimum) this speed is unattainable. No offence to the maker of this video. But I tried at night on empty roads in Paris and its just ridiculous and impossible. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it. :D

Thank you

Kind Regards,
MRajeh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts