Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know witch Lamborghini bull emblem size I gotta use for 04 gallardo Hood??

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
140 Posts
Geez, $100 is pretty expensive for a chinese knockoff... but, vs. $400 for a new one I guess that's the way it works. I tried to save some bucks on the knockoffs for other cars I've owned and NEVER had any of them look good for more than a year, at the Most !! They oxidize incredibly fast. I had the exact one pictured below (look how nice it is w/ the same black inlay) and the black 'ring' around the outside was gone in less than 2 months, fell off somewhere. By the next spring the rest of black inlay wasn't looking good and I caught it trying to escape. I would rather try to score a used one from an eBay seller (in A+ condition of course) than buy a new Knockoff !! Maybe you can negotiate a 'meet me halfway' deal with one of those guys?
Plus, don't forget the Lambo emblem takes the additional abuse, depending on how you close your hood. I press on mine to latch it, no fingerprints.

Attachments

Reactions: 7.62x39

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geez, $100 is pretty expensive for a chinese knockoff... but, vs. $400 for a new one I guess that's the way it works. I tried to save some bucks on the knockoffs for other cars I've owned and NEVER had any of them look good for more than a year, at the Most !! They oxidize incredibly fast. I had the exact one pictured below (look how nice it is w/ the same black inlay) and the black 'ring' around the outside was gone in less than 2 months, fell off somewhere. By the next spring the rest of black inlay wasn't looking good and I caught it trying to escape. I would rather try to score a used one from an eBay seller (in A+ condition of course) than buy a new Knockoff !! Maybe you can negotiate a 'meet me halfway' deal with one of those guys?
Plus, don't forget the Lambo emblem takes the additional abuse, depending on how you close your hood. I press on mine to latch it, no fingerprints.
Yea your right every time I try to be cheap with This car it usually cost me more money and time 😂. I wasn’t even thinking about it fading over time. I have to buy a plastic headlight washer Cover to, oem 650+ but I no I could probably have one made out of metal or 3D print one for Almost nothing. And can print out multiple of them. I can print it more thicker/different materials. Probably gunna end up ordering oem washer cover 2

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ooops, forgot to actually answer the question, it's your decision. IF LP and Pre-LP use the same emblem (2011 measured)... I got 66mm top to bottom and 54mm across, so +or- 2mm depending on actual measure point it looks like the 65x56mm is the best fit there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sombody else's measurement and they say it fits All Gallardo and Murci
s-l1600 (7).jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts