Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I'm having an issue with my right-hand-side headlight on my LP560-4 Gallardo.

The daytime running lights have stopped working. I've taken it into inspection and it seems the fuse board inside the light has essentially 'collapsed'. There is potential for repair but it's not very likely.

I've been looking at options for purchasing a replacement headlight unit but have had no luck finding them online.

Are there any good recommendations for purchasing a replacement or should I be going directly to Lamborghini? I believe Lamborghini charges something in the range of $5000 USD for the replacement headlights.

All recommendations welcome! :)

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
144 Posts
Just saw this and guessing by the lack of response nobody has a clue........... Sure this can happen and I personally would stop at nothing to avoid buying an entire headlight for that kind of money, versus finding some kind of repair !!! I know there's a company out there that repairs Aston Martin tail lights ($550) for the LED boards going out on them so maybe a deep search could reveal similar here? Never had the opportunity to check how they operate on the LP yet but I know on other Makes (audi, bmw, etc) there is usually an actual module box bolted somewhere to the headlight assembly that controls power supply to the DRL ........... or, maybe you're looking inside your headlight and can physically see that the thing is coming apart ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts