Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts

do you have this much space at the door.
looks good but i prefer the doors as produced.
how is the ingress and egress, it looks like very limited.
how about a pic of you getting in or out.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I knew this was going to happen. When the Gallardo was introduced, I told ex-Lambo President Joe Greco, that some enterprizing company will make swing up door kits for the G-car. Of course he tried to convince me otherwise. My personal opinion, I would've just left the original door alone.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Who makes it?

I think it looks very cool......who cares about
getting in and out! LOL!

Who makes the conversion kit? Website/info?

THanks!

RH

·
Registered
154 Posts
I honestly think it looks horrible. The Gallardo wasn't made to look good with scissor doors. Just the same way that Corvettes and Escalades with scissor doors look like c**p. Otherwise that is a beautiful gallardo, and I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think this gullwing is from LSD, they are doing it for Mura Course. BTW, it opens in traditional way for entry and push up for cosmetic only. The operation is not the same Murci.
There is an official dealer in HK called TW Auto and the boss is called Tony.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
if you have to make a gallardo a scissors door and pay a lot of money for it, why don't you buy a used murcie? :confused:
you will save your money and originality at the same time

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it looks great. If i owned one I would also put them on.
Didn't they make the G with normal doors just so it would be more different than Murcie.
Have a look at this link http://www.audiomallusa.com/audio/en-us/dept_174.html cool demo vids also
they make the doors that go up a full 90 degrees and are much more durable and more stable (video proof) than any other kit I know.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Like the Miura, the Gallardo is made with "normal" doors... It is`nt build too have scissor doors. I saw a prototype of the Gallardo with scissor doors at the factory. But that what it is, just a prototype. Christina said that it wont be produced.

·
Registered
959 Posts
diablosv said:
Like the Miura, the Gallardo is made with "normal" doors... It is`nt build too have scissor doors. I saw a prototype of the Gallardo with scissor doors at the factory. But that what it is, just a prototype. Christina said that it wont be produced.
The factory scissor doors look way better than the aftermarket ones and are probably more functional too. How much do you think you would need to bribe the factory to get your hands on one of those? :evil:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts