Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2005 black Gallardo... The car is doing something pretty weird, when I upshift from 1st gear to 2nd there is a big delay to change to 2nd (rpms drop before changing to 2nd), it happens everytime I push the car hard (almost redline). It only happens from 1st to 2nd. Someone with a 2005 e-gear Gallardo? I guess the others won't experience this because the e-gear was updated for the 2005 Gallardo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
E gear Upshifting

I posted on the V10 forum about this problem I experience on my 05 E-Gear.
I think we are expriencing the exact same problem. The lag only occurs from 1st to 2nd when pushed hard on Sport Mode.

I am going to have the car looked at by Symbolic and may need a re-flash of the computer.

If you already had the problem corrected, please let me know what they did to correct it?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same problem...

Yes, it happens when the sport mode is on. I haven't corrected the problem, please let me know if you get it fixed. I will do the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
kchendds said:
I posted on the V10 forum about this problem I experience on my 05 E-Gear.
I think we are expriencing the exact same problem. The lag only occurs from 1st to 2nd when pushed hard on Sport Mode.

I am going to have the car looked at by Symbolic and may need a re-flash of the computer.

If you already had the problem corrected, please let me know what they did to correct it?

Thanks
Any update on this?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Egear problem

My Gallardo was repaired by the dealer and they told me that the throw out bearing was defective. They replaced it, but the problem came back again after 1 week.
Now I am debating whether I should just sell the car and get a six speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts