Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 has just pulled up an E Gear fault (generic an completely ambiguous). It does however only select first and second.
I've always had battery issues in this car and believe this may be the issue. Possibly a speed sensor fault, or my exuberant driving has removed enough of the remaining clutch.

I'd like to do my own diagnostics (as I do on my other cars). However the OBD2 bluetooth transceivers and android applications I use do not pull up EGear faults. Also given there is no historical fault codes I suspect the ECU codes are only those displayed currently.

I wondered if anyone here has a cheap solution to reading and clearing the occasional Gallardo E-Gear or OBD2
code?

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sounds like it's gone into limp mode cause of your low battery. Lara or Texa will clear it. I tried everything to clear mine. Soft reset with paddles, disconnect battery for 20 mins and over night nothing worked.

Ended up buying Texa suoercar 2 mins cleared. I now have a new battery and optimizer plugged in.

I did read recently if you turn your engine on and off imediatly 3 times it does a reset. Worth trying.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts