Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Gated Giallo Midas
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gated 2004 with 42k miles, I been experiencing some issues with my dash lights and hoping someone on here can help.

When I turn the vehicle on the lights stay on.

When I put the car in gear and car is in motion, i drive it for a few minutes then all of a sudden the same lights that were all working fine and were all on go off.

Dash, cluster, anything is supposed to be illuminated is now all dark.

When I go to park the vehicle I rotate the key towards off without pulling it out and the lights come back on again.

When the car sits idling, everything is lit working perfectly.

I'm so puzzled and confused as to why it's happening.

I doubt this but I wonder if my aftermarket navi stereo head unit has any effect on the dash lights.
It feels almost like the road safety screen play function that goes blank on screen when car is in motion for safe driving, but it's happening to my dash and cluster lights.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have a gated 2004 with 42k miles, I been experiencing some issues with my dash lights and hoping someone on here can help.

When I turn the vehicle on the lights stay on.

When I put the car in gear and car is in motion, i drive it for a few minutes then all of a sudden the same lights that were all working fine and were all on go off.

Dash, cluster, anything is supposed to be illuminated is now all dark.

When I go to park the vehicle I rotate the key towards off without pulling it out and the lights come back on again.

When the car sits idling, everything is lit working perfectly.

I'm so puzzled and confused as to why it's happening.

I doubt this but I wonder if my aftermarket navi stereo head unit has any effect on the dash lights.
It feels almost like the road safety screen play function that goes blank on screen when car is in motion for safe driving, but it's happening to my dash and cluster lights.
Maybe a bit of a stretch but check your battery ground cable where it attaches to the frame, I had all sorts of weird electrical gremlins on my 04, battery was good cable and connection was corroded, changed the cable, clean up the connections all went away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts