Lamborghini Talk banner

Gallardo Car Cover Set

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Serpentine 
#1 ·
Is it any good or am i better of getting a third party cover?

The car doesn't fit in my garage (too wide), so until i can make some mods to the garage (frameless door) I would like to cover it.

With it parked as it is on the drive I get too many people coming by for a look. I expect it to draw attention, and people to look at it when its parked on the road. But people know it will be in my drive every night so they treat it like a showroom, and some even come into the garden.

I figure if its covered there will be nothing to see.

#2 ·
I nevered opened the bag to see how it looks. Might have a big LOGO on it hehe. I do know it fits snug even the side mirrors so you'll only hide the color of your car but can always see the shape. But the material doesn't look like it will protect against rain. It is more of a dust cover. You can always park it in my garage temporary hehe.

#3 ·
If you use your original car cover-not really for outdoors and has a big lambo bull logo on front w/ lamborghini on the rear. Get a plain gray outdoor cover
kind of blends in and does not draw attention.(griot's or other mail order) Some even have a lock on it to keep out prying eyes.

I think I would just get my garage fixed immediately or park it at a friends!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.