Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gallardo is Lamborghini's best-selling model ever

Reuters / November 10, 2005

FRANKFURT -- The Gallardo high-performance sports car is Lamborghini's best selling model in the brand's history, the company said on Thursday after celebrating the 3,000th Gallardo that rolled off its assembly line.

It eclipsed the previous record of 2,903 Diablos built over the course of 10 years.

"It's a reason for us to be proud that this goal was reached in less than 24 months," Lamborghini Chief Executive Stefan Winkelmann said in a statement.

http://www.autonews.com/defaultRegister.cms?newsId=13802

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Don't you remember I wear 10 or more hats everyday???? Spelling is so far down on my list I have to go to page 5 to find it :p

You must be mistaken me for the guys that don't have a life and post on the internet day and night ....and most of it BS!!!

:D

·
Registered
584 Posts
That's great news for Lambo. For all those ney sayers about Audi and the baby Lambo not stacking up... Take that!

This car is going to have a major role in turning Lambo around financially and allow them to pursue even more exotic and better cars in the future. And the new G is getting better and better with more power and improved gearing. Not to mention, for the first time, people are putting deposits down to get on a waiting list, as in the GSpider -

It's all good :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
This is good reading. But is the Gallardo the first Lamborghini production who is produced more of than the amount of orders for the car? (wow that was a crap-line, sorry for my drunken english)

Maybe you understood? When I was at the factory in may, Christina said that they produce Gallardos that are ordered by dealers. But the Murcielago, Diablo, countach etc. was only build when a spesific customer placed an order for one. Is the Gallardo the first Lamborghini car who are "overproduced"?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts