Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I did a search and didnt really find anything on leasing a Gallardo. So does Lamborghini have lease programs, or do I have to go through a outside company? Cause I fell in love with the Gallardo back in 2003 and been slowly saving for one. But my credit sucks so was wondering if I could just lease one for one to two years and just pay it all up front. Thx in advance Ive been wondering about this for awhile and kinda scared to go to the dealer and ask them fearing they wont take me seriously because of my young age.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi Daniel,
Why don't you be patient..wait for a while, and get your own ;)
I saw my first Countach almost 25 years ago, and hopefully will have my first one before the end of this summer...
Have a look around the forum, there are many stories from the guys here and there in the world about how they dreamed and finally got their first Lambo. Most of us have been waiting for some time before pulling the trigger on a Lambo...money, family, children, business, time, or whatever...there's always an obvious priority coming first..until the day :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thank you for the kind words of wisdom. I guess I am a very unpatient person lol. I just figured I would have a lil fun now since I have a good job and extea cash to blow before I settle down then of course my priorities would change. But hopefully that won't hap for a few years.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
If and when you are serious and ready to buy, then call the dealership. If you find the lease terms favorable, then go into the dealership and seal the deal. This is the best way to lease.

I wouldnt worry about your young age as long as you are serious. If you are serious it will reflect in your discussions.

If you have the extra cash and have your priorities in order then go for it. life is too short. If you can afford it and it wont affect your lifestyle and this is what you want to spend your money on, then do not hesitate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
basistrdr said:
If and when you are serious and ready to buy, then call the dealership. If you find the lease terms favorable, then go into the dealership and seal the deal. This is the best way to lease.

I wouldnt worry about your young age as long as you are serious. If you are serious it will reflect in your discussions.

If you have the extra cash and have your priorities in order then go for it. life is too short. If you can afford it and it wont affect your lifestyle and this is what you want to spend your money on, then do not hesitate.

WELL SAID :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
ur verry right

But it would be a shame to give it back when the lease is done.......thats like giving away a baby...... :eek: .......then again, every body is difrent....and i am an owner for the past 9 years...... :whip:...save up...ul need it...It costs allot to get married these day's :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Your age does not matter. But you can't get a two year lease and pay it all up front. Leasing Co's make money by borrowing a one rate, then loaning it to you at a higher rate. If you payed up front, it would screw up that equasion. There's no way to get around having bad credit other than paying for the car in full with cash.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Castor Troy said:
Your age does not matter. But you can't get a two year lease and pay it all up front. Leasing Co's make money by borrowing a one rate, then loaning it to you at a higher rate. If you payed up front, it would screw up that equasion. There's no way to get around having bad credit other than paying for the car in full with cash.

actually with some companies you can pay it all up front - such as mercedes will change the money factor and save you a ton of cash - depends on the compnay

·
Registered
210 Posts
YellowMurci said:
actually with some companies you can pay it all up front - such as mercedes will change the money factor and save you a ton of cash - depends on the compnay
Hum.. never knew that. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Most of the lease companies are happy to take up front money and discount for it.... For those having the cash, but not intending on keeping the car for over a couple of years, you can pay the full amount of the car (with no sales taxes) to the leasing company with them charging you a fee of a hundred bucks a month. In this way, at the end of the lease you only pay the sales tax on the depreciation and get the rest of your funds back....

·
Registered
210 Posts
So for examples sake, suppose I was interested in a car with a 2 year lease and a monthly lease was $3K. I could dump $72K cash on their desk and drive away for two years? Something does not seem right about that. There has to be a big catch somewhere. Probably at the end of the lease? Surely they are not going to let you drop it off and walk away.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Castor Troy said:
So for examples sake, suppose I was interested in a 03 Murcie w/2 year lease and a monthly lease was $3K. I could dump $72K cash on their desk and drive away for two years? Something does not seem right about that.
It is only with the new car dealers and very few of them at that - Mercedes yes BMW no ETC

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Castor Troy said:
Your age does not matter.
Just like "size don’t matter"

Your age is exactly what matters. If I could afford a Lamborghini via a lease when I was 25...I don't think I would be married today...period.

I wouldn't be stupid. Run the numbers, but remember that the intangibles will be priceless. GIRLS...GIRLS...GIRLS...AND MORE GIRLS.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts