Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one fitted and new fuse/relay box. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I think Diablo got one of best type of fuseboxes out there. MTA fusebox parts are so common, I could go tomorrow and buy them local auto part store and make new one.
What is the issue, you can swap and change wires and connectors, totally rebuildable part if you like?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well just got some weird stuff going on press the brake and the battery indicator comes on in the dash

Just thought it would be better to replace the full box with a new box same style.
Maybe there is some corrosion going on or wow
Thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,207 Posts
BorgMann, last summer I had a brake light and dash light issue that took me month or two to figure out. Turns out it was wiring harness connector front right side of car accessible by a small triangular panel under the car under headlight assembly. It was a burned ground wire within the 9 wire harness connector. Try that and other connections before you go pull the fuse box apart. This is a wet area in that water from rain or washes drips down under and around the headlight assembly. Both fuse boxes- at passenger footwell and in engine bay- are well protected from water. Just my thoughts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts