Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone take a photo of their fuse board with relays, need a clear photo showing the relays and numbers please .. 93-95 VT

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Is it like this?
Note; there are least four different paterns of fuseboard, I have "Ibrid" car kind of mix of 2wd and VT and my car does not have any dacal or any information in any manual to show what fues do what.
Diablo fuse panel vt workshop manual 1.JPG

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it like this?
Note; there are least four different paterns of fuseboard, I have "Ibrid" car kind of mix of 2wd and VT and my car does not have any dacal or any information in any manual to show what fues do what. View attachment 293467
This looks like mine I have the supplement in the owners pack... the book actually shows the relays and the Bosch numbers it would be good to see someone’s actual fuse board to see what number relays went where just in case they have been placed in wrong..

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have this and no sticker on lid, actually my lid got partial subcontractor order list attached, so factory did not have sticker for this one.
1992 ibrid fusebox.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts

Yes this is perfect, I just need to see the relay numbers? I had a auto electrician in and I think he’s messed them up
My car is in the workshop now and this is the clearest pic I have taken . I will ask my mechanic to snap a pic . Btw may I know what’s wrong with your diablo ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It started as the radio wasn’t working so I managed to find at great expense a new original that was never fitted, when I fitted it did the same, I also realised the interior heater/climate fan wasn’t working.. auto electrician came and diagnosed it as the resistor and located one in the fan itself, since then we found another resistor behind the washer bottle.. however he also thought it could also be a relay and ended up moving a couple and I had headlights jumping up and down as well so when he left I went back though the manual and fitted the relays as described... I know the supplements can be wrong so I wanted to check someone else.., appreciate your help.., where are you and do you have some pics of your machine

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi mate. My car has been rewired with the 6.0 lights so I'm not sure if this is helpful to you, but you can see relay numbers here

Your car looks amazing! - have never seen one that colour before and the interior looks great!

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
It started as the radio wasn’t working so I managed to find at great expense a new original that was never fitted, when I fitted it did the same, I also realised the interior heater/climate fan wasn’t working.. auto electrician came and diagnosed it as the resistor and located one in the fan itself, since then we found another resistor behind the washer bottle.. however he also thought it could also be a relay and ended up moving a couple and I had headlights jumping up and down as well so when he left I went back though the manual and fitted the relays as described... I know the supplements can be wrong so I wanted to check someone else.., appreciate your help.., where are you and do you have some pics of your machine
I am in Singapore my diablo is 94 VT , RHD , previous owners converted to 6.0 look . Pending for some back order seals , I will be converting it back to the original look and rare color ( light topaz) .

Original look / color

On the blower related question , connect this resistor located behind the washer bottle . Then check the relay D1 , D2 and D3 that’s for fan speed 2,3 and 4 . Speed 1 is auto on .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am in Singapore my diablo is 94 VT , RHD , previous owners converted to 6.0 look . Pending for some back order seals , I will be converting it back to the original look and rare color ( light topaz) .

Original look / color

On the blower related question , connect this resistor located behind the washer bottle . Then check the relay D1 , D2 and D3 that’s for fan speed 2,3 and 4 . Speed 1 is auto on .

Yes I found this one and the one also I have an issue with is the resistor bolted on the side of the fan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Original look / color

Yes I found this one and the one also I have an issue with is the resistor bolted on the side of the fan ok

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts