Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brothers and Sisters...........make sure, you aim well before you strike. o_O

"Two nuns are out golfing, the one nun is trying to teach the other nun how to golf so the nun learning swings but she misses the ball and she says, oh s*** I missed! And the nun teaching her said sister we don't talk like that lightning's going to come down from heaven and strike you dead the sister learning says I know I'm sorry I didn't mean to so she swings and misses again and says oh s*** I missed! The other nun says to her, sister stop saying that lightning is going to come down and strike you dead we don't talk like that! I know I'm sorry I just got real frustrated I promise I won't do it again but she swings and misses and once again she says oh s*** I missed! Well lightning does come down from the sky but it strikes the other nun dead then you hear this big voice come back and says oh s*** I missed!!!" :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Lol, I like it!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Funny story, and truth be told, I never liked golf that much anyway.............. :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I always did pretty well at most sports, but golf was my worst by far.

Registered
A friend of mine was going to teach me how to play golf. So he takes me to the golf course, once. I found it boring, probable because I was so bad at it. But disc golf, I'm in.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A friend of mine was going to teach me how to play golf. So he takes me to the golf course, once. I found it boring, probable because I was so bad at it. But disc golf, I'm in.
My college required one credit hour of physical education in order to graduate, and all the good stuff like racket ball and handball filled up quickly so, the music stopped and I was left with golf. It is the only course in college I got a "C" in and admittedly, based upon my performance, that was all I deserved. Though, all these years later, I still have an abiding distaste for the sport.

Reactions: DXM31

Registered
My college required one credit hour of physical education in order to graduate, and all the good stuff like racket ball and handball filled up quickly so, the music stopped and I was left with golf. It is the only course in college I got a "C" in and admittedly, based upon my performance, that was all I deserved. Though, all these years later, I still have an abiding distaste for the sport.
I took volleyball, it was actually fun. The best part, whenever someone asked me to play volleyball I say sure I played in college. They usually take that as I played collegiate volleyball. 馃槀 up until I start actually playing.

Registered
Golf is a great reason to skip out of work鈥 load the cart coolers with beverages鈥 play greenies, bingo-bango-bongo, basically wager on anything that moves on the course. You guys are doing it all wrong.

Registered
Like most sports, the better you are at something the more enjoyable it is. 4 hours of being outdoors in the shining sun watching the waves crash against the sand chasing a little white ball around while sipping a frosty one sounds inane to some but is heaven to others.

Registered
Like most sports, the better you are at something the more enjoyable it is. 4 hours of being outdoors in the shining sun watching the waves crash against the sand chasing a little white ball around while sipping a frosty one sounds inane to some but is heaven to others.
Sounds like a legal way to drink and drive. I know, bad pun.

Registered
After my first two years of playing golf, I won 4 local amateur tournaments. Since then, I鈥檝e tacked on 10 strokes to my handicap鈥 uuugh. My game has gone to pots. If it鈥檚 not one thing, it鈥檚 another. Yet, the fun gets funner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts