Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call from Ford and I asked the salesman about the GT-40. He said they have one on the floor but it belongs to a customer who would sell it for $500K.

I almost threw up! What a joke!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
What??? That's not surprising....would'nt you sell your Diablo for $500K ???? or 6 or 7 >>>???

You should have told the guy you're LAMBORGHINI is on Ebay for a measley Million, but for him you would consider a discount!!!!!!!!

:)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think I would sell my car for that much becasue I love it more than any car in the world.

Its perfect ! :)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
sk90077 said:
I got a call from Ford and I asked the salesman about the GT-40. He said they have one on the floor but it belongs to a customer who would sell it for $500K.

I almost threw up! What a joke!
The guy is obviously on crack. I hope you laughed at his face.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
I don't even understand the strategy behind the GT-40, what they should have done was make a more affordable product to compete against the Corvette. This car seems to be pure novelty with no serious future.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
raymondo said:
I don't even understand the strategy behind the GT-40, what they should have done was make a more affordable product to compete against the Corvette. This car seems to be pure novelty with no serious future.
I agree 100%! Again people want it so bad they are paying a huge premium for it and (2) its faster than most of our cars :mad:

·
Registered
59 Posts
They are changing hands for over £240k in the UK at the moment (I don't have a calculator to hand to do the exchange). It's a lot of money for very little car...

·
Registered
188 Posts
neilda said:
They are changing hands for over £240k in the UK at the moment (I don't have a calculator to hand to do the exchange). It's a lot of money for very little car...
Last week Graham of Symbolic said they would pay 50k over msrp for a grounded car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts