Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

For all those that have put in fuel stabilizer, particularly Sta-Bil, is there any trick to open the flap inside the fuel door? I remember a buddy had run out of gas in his Evo and could not get a jerry can to work easily, since the flap was supposed to be made for an actual gas pump nozzle. Is there any way to unlock the flap? I haven't tried it yet but thought I'd ask prior.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
Hey,

For all those that have put in fuel stabilizer, particularly Sta-Bil, is there any trick to open the flap inside the fuel door? I remember a buddy had run out of gas in his Evo and could not get a jerry can to work easily, since the flap was supposed to be made for an actual gas pump nozzle. Is there any way to unlock the flap? I haven't tried it yet but thought I'd ask prior.

Thanks!
Just a WAG but would a fuel funnel work?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a WAG but would a fuel funnel work?

I would assume so, just wanted to see if anyone had any particular experience on a Huracan with any capless fuel funnels.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
I would assume so, just wanted to see if anyone had any particular experience on a Huracan with any capless fuel funnels.
Not me. In Texas it gets cold but driving is a 360 day affair +/-.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not me. In Texas it gets cold but driving is a 360 day affair +/-.
Yeah no worries, I'm sure there are some folks that are in the north US or Canada that have experience with this. Just waiting for someone to chime in!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I use 2 funnels. One with a wide mouth to trip the mechanism around the opening and the other one with a long slim neck inside it to penetrate the tank opening. I hope that makes sense.
Red Material property Gas Composite material Cylinder

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Just got mine, have you tried yours out?
Yea, I actually got this when I had my first huracan, works great. My 488 actually came with one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts